+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

mehar.spall

Dec 30, 2022
hi i am from india , my spouse and me got ppr request on 18 dec 22 in home and child care provider class but our 7 year old child not get ppr request till now. Can anybody tell me what is the time line

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
hi i am from india , my spouse and me got ppr request on 18 dec 22 in home and child care provider class but our 7 year old child not get ppr request till now. Can anybody tell me what is the time line
Did you fill study permit form for your child?

Funkyluv36

Dec 12, 2022
Home childcare provider pilot

Anyone pls do I need 2D barcode for my online application? Bcuz I get see the validation on the form.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Even in our case, ppr on 16Dec; 3 dependents received PPR on 16Dec; primary applicant PPR still awaited.

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
I got here in canada and working since dec 11, 2022. I wanted to know if i can get paid monthly, my contract says bi-weekly though. My employer said its easier for him to pay monthly instead bi-weekly. Would that be okay? Thank you.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
I got here in canada and working since dec 11, 2022. I wanted to know if i can get paid monthly, my contract says bi-weekly though. My employer said its easier for him to pay monthly instead bi-weekly. Would that be okay? Thank you.
Whatever in your contract it should be followed.. most caregiver got paid bi-weekly.

Jhae85

Jan 4, 2023
Hi I’m newbie here how can I apply as caregiver in Canada since I am fresh graduate in Diploma in Midwifery? And there will be possible age limit for applying a job in Canada?

sknath

Dec 12, 2022
My employer recieved a letter of query from IRCC, as he needds to submit NOA, Employment letters, but the crucial part is why the child needs care and it's justification, the child's age is 16 years today. When applied the child was 13+ years of age, as in the employment offer form. Any ideas, how to address the letter and send reply? what should the employer highlight?

Thanks in advance

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
My employer recieved a letter of query from IRCC, as he needds to submit NOA, Employment letters, but the crucial part is why the child needs care and it's justification, the child's age is 16 years today. When applied the child was 13+ years of age, as in the employment offer form. Any ideas, how to address the letter and send reply? what should the employer highlight?

Thanks in advance
your employer will need to provide details how they managed to take care of child up until now , and why they need care taker now. This is very important as the visa officer will decide based on this explanation whether your employer genuinely require a care taker or not. Your employer will need to emphasize if it is straining their work life balance say for example if your employer they are working opposite shifts to help balance kids care taking they will need to explain those things in the letter.

Lovepreet kaur batth

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020

Thanks in advance
Hello
When your application is submitted and did you get your medical request first ? We are sailing in the same boat mine employer child age is 13 plus too