Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
What are the documents/requirements needed to be submitted for PPR other than the PPR letter and Passport?

I’m from Ph.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
What are the documents/requirements needed to be submitted for PPR other than the PPR letter and Passport?

I’m from Ph.
I don't think there are any other requirements other than the PPR letter, your passport and your new identity card! Also if there are any dependents traveling with you then you need to submit their passports as well!

jinceavl

Jul 9, 2021
I don't think your kid needs a student visa because the minor has the right to go to school.
Thank you! Finally we got the passport submission request but for my kid it was not there. He is just nearing 4 yrs. What should I do now? Please suggest.

Last edited:

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Filling this study permit is so frustrating, now it want to fill employment boxes for validating
It's date, current occupation, company,
Should I write study and the name of school?

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Filling this study permit is so frustrating, now it want to fill employment boxes for validating
It's date, current occupation, company,
Should I write study and the name of school?
Yes, dear in the first section (From)just writes the year and month when your child started school. In section (To) leave blank.Next( current activity) write Student. lastly, write the school name where they ask company name. city and town of the school. If your child is in the same school once he or she started leave blank where they ask about the previous school.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Thank
Yes, dear in the first section (From)just writes the year and month when your child started school. In section (To) leave blank.Next( current activity) write Student. lastly, write the school name where they ask company name. city and town of the school. If your child is in the same school once he or she started leave blank where they ask about the previous school.
Thank you

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Finally I completed the study permit forms, now how I should send it, there is no way to send additional document in my gckey, and in web form I don't know which category should I choose,
Replacement, amendment documents
Or
Permanent residence (applied by mail)

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Thank you! Finally we got the passport submission request but for my kid it was not there. He is just nearing 4 yrs. What should I do now? Please suggest.
May I ask did you check the "accompanying" box for your kids when you submitted the imm0008 ?

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone from the Philippines didn’t go through Polo/Oec/Poea and all that stuff landed in Canada recently?
Thanks!

sknath

Dec 12, 2022
Hello,
Do we have to apply study visa for 6 year old?
What information required on school names ? Thanks
Is a study permit required? [A30(2)]
Minor children already in Canada are authorized to study without a study permit at the pre-school, primary or secondary level if
  • they are either accompanying parents claiming refugee status or are claimants themselves;
  • one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
  • one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is authorized to work or study in Canada; this includes temporary residents who are
    • work permit holders,
    • study permit holders,
    • visitor status holders (e.g., visitor record holders) who are either authorized to work without a permit, as per section 186 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), or authorized to study without a permit, as per section R188; or
  • neither parent is physically in Canada.
Minor children intending to study are required to apply for a study permit before entering Canada.
It should be noted that minor children of a temporary resident (visitor) who is not authorized to work or study require a study permit to study in Canada.