+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I submitted 2021, I didn't sent any student permit form for my children 'cos I had heard they issue study permit on arrival border, but it seems I should send the form when I'm outside Canada , anyone knows which form and how should I send?
Thx
I also submitted 2021, I did not send any student permit form for my kids, I don’t think they need student permit form, they are just 5 and 7years old.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I also submitted 2021, I did not send any student permit form for my kids, I don’t think they need student permit form, they are just 5 and 7years old.
I don't know the exact age mine are 8 and 12, but I have read this in ircc site

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Do we need to send the updated police record certificate by courier after we sent them by Gckey or webform ? cause it said please send the original one to the process office .....

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I submitted 2021, I didn't sent any student permit form for my children 'cos I had heard they issue study permit on arrival border, but it seems I should send the form when I'm outside Canada , anyone knows which form and how should I send?
Thx
Yes dear, You need to submit study permit forms for children above five with your application
You can do it now as well via webform.Otherwise children donot get PPR.

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Yes dear, You need to submit study permit forms for children above five with your application
Hmmm didn’t know about this... My sons were 5 and 3 when I submitted my application, they are 7 and 5 now.. I tot kids don’t need it. Thanks.

Reactions: Jyotu

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hmmm didn’t know about this... My sons were 5 and 3 when I submitted my application, they are 7 and 5 now.. I tot kids don’t need it. Thanks.
My niece is 2 yo and we applied both visitor visa and student. Student visa got approved

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Thank you, would you mind telling me which form is it, the form number i mean

Reactions: Joy_88

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
I thought for minor kids with PR parents don't need student permit ?

Is a study permit required? [A30(2)]
Minor children already in Canada are authorized to study without a study permit at the pre-school, primary or secondary level if:
they are either accompanying parents claiming refugee status or are claimants themselves;
one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is authorized to work or study in Canada; this includes temporary residents who are
work permit holders,study permit holders,visitor status holders (e.g., visitor record holders) who are either authorized to work without a permit, as per section 186 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), or authorized to study without a permit, as per section R188; or
neither parent is physically in Canada.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I thought for minor kids with PR parents don't need student permit ?

Is a study permit required? [A30(2)]
Minor children already in Canada are authorized to study without a study permit at the pre-school, primary or secondary level if:
they are either accompanying parents claiming refugee status or are claimants themselves;
one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
one of their parents (biological or adoptive) is authorized to work or study in Canada; this includes temporary residents who are
work permit holders,study permit holders,visitor status holders (e.g., visitor record holders) who are either authorized to work without a permit, as per section 186 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), or authorized to study without a permit, as per section R188; or
neither parent is physically in Canada.
Yes I've read it before but for hccp it seems different
See it under scenarios
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/occupation-restricted-open-work.html

Reactions: casashatw