+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Some applicants (including me) are seeing notification in their online account under OPTIONAL DOCUMENT, Client information -Not provided or over due. A specific date required also indicated. Should I upload my documents? All those that I submitted thru web form

Feb 12, 2021
I know that no one knows exact time period but by others cases approximately how many days it takes to get medical after biometric...can any one share yours experience

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Some applicants (including me) are seeing notification in their online account under OPTIONAL DOCUMENT, Client information -Not provided or over due. A specific date required also indicated. Should I upload my documents? All those that I submitted thru web form
If you are getting an option, then YES

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, I’m a HSWP 2019 Nov.applicant
I’ve got only the medical request on June 2022
Passed on end of June. Have you get medical request before received the biometric request?

I’m wondering when is my biometric request after medical exam done.

Thx

2019 September applicant today receive only bio … It was a long wait, but I was expecting to get the medical request as well.Anyone else 2019 applicants with out medical and only biometric request?
How long do I have to wait for medical after biometric request ??Any guesses..

Feb 12, 2021
Finally they provide process time of caregiver...Process time 31 months from when....? From the day when we submit file...or get AOR ....or from the date of biometric ....what is complete application means? Can some body explain....Please only say if you know, don't guess

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Finally they provide process time of caregiver...Process time 31 months from when....? From the day when we submit file...or get AOR ....or from the date of biometric ....what is complete application means? Can some body explain....Please only say if you know, don't guess
Please where did you get this information from? That the processing time is 31months.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I actually just checked the ircc website now, it says 27 months processing time.
Processing time updated Sept 28, 2022 as per IRCC website

For HCCP and HSW less than 24 months work experience when you applied is 31 months Processing Time

For HCCP and HSW 24 months or more work experience when you applied is 27 months Processing Time

When this Pilot Program was launched in 2019 and before pandemic, the processing time was just 12 months...

BUT... since there are thousands of applicants across the globe and backlogs, processing time now doubled or tripled.

Atleast now, we can manage our expectation or could plan more...

Last edited:

Taks72

Aug 26, 2021
Processing time updated Sept 28, 2022 as per IRCC website

For HCCP and HSW less than 24 months work experience when you applied is 31 months Processing Time

For HCCP and HSW 24 months or more work experience when you applied is 27 months Processing Time

When this Pilot Program was launched in 2019 and before pandemic, the processing time was just 12 months...

BUT... since there are thousands of applicants across the globe and backlogs, processing time now doubled or tripled.

Atleast now, we can manage our expectation or could plan more...
How about outside canada applicant?they stated only permanent residents application processing time.it's confusing.pls.reply.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
How about outside canada applicant?they stated only permanent residents application processing time.it's confusing.pls.reply.
For outside Canada it’s still 31 months. Don’t get confuse.

They stated permanent residents application processing time, because this HCCP/HSW Pilot program would check first if Applicants will qualify as Permanent Residents before issuing Work Permit.

Applicants under the pilots are divided into 2 categories, depending on whether or not they have the eligible Canadian work experience:

• Category A is defined as a group of applicants (outside or inside Canada) who have from 0 to 23 months of eligible Canadian work experience.
  • Category B is defined as a group of applicants who have already completed the 24 months of eligible Canadian work experience under either NOC 4411 orNOC 4412 (combined work experience under the 2 NOCs is not counted) on the date the permanent residence application under 1 of the pilots is made.
    • Category B applicants are not eligible for an occupation-restricted open work permit. However, they could be eligible to apply for a bridging open work permitafter receiving a positive eligibility decision.

Reactions: Pomme and Martin78

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Reactions: elaiza_elaiza2002

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
Any June 2020 here who haven’t received medical request yet? I still haven’t received any updates since done biometric on Feb2022 but my friend who is August 2020 just received medical and documents update today.