Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I guess one month processing for OEC isn’t bad at all , considering the painstaking waiting time we have to endure not knowing if will get the visa approval or not…

Goodluck to all of us.
Thank you :)
I think after this seminar, they're done with requirements of OEC. Just have to wait for the certificate..

Not in so much of a rush since we're still waiting for the TRV of their child.. hopefully it gets approved soon.

Reactions: elaiza_elaiza2002

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I think after this seminar, they're done with requirements of OEC. Just have to wait for the certificate..

Not in so much of a rush since we're still waiting for the TRV of their child.. hopefully it gets approved soon.
What is OEC?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
What is OEC?
Overseas Employment Contract

The OEC, also known as an exit clearance / pass, is a document certifying the regularity of recruitment and documentation of an OFW. It also serves as proof of their registration with the POEA. The OEC must be presented to an immigration officer at the airport when exiting the Philippines.

Last edited:

BV2011

Jun 25, 2011
Good day!

Just got medical and biometrics request for my sister and her family. She applied under HCCP Batch 2019 outside Canada. I am her employer. What is next? When do you think is the passport request? Thank you for the answers :)

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Good day!

Just got medical and biometrics request for my sister and her family. She applied under HCCP Batch 2019 outside Canada. I am her employer. What is next? When do you think is the passport request? Thank you for the answers :)
what next is the “eligibility letter”. You will receive this once you pass the medical examination and if the officer would not ask for any additional updated forms.

since your application include family members, and getting appointment from accredited clinic takes time, this can add up to your waiting time.

I guess once you all pass the medical, getting PPR could take more or less 3 months.

it could be less or it could be more, but the good this is, you are getting closer to get result and your application is moving

Reactions: gladys divine

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Overseas Employment Contract

The OEC, also known as an exit clearance / pass, is a document certifying the regularity of recruitment and documentation of an OFW. It also serves as proof of their registration with the POEA. The OEC must be presented to an immigration officer at the airport when exiting the Philippines.
Thanks

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
Finally the wait is over for me!!!
Application submitted 1st December 2019
AOR 3rd March 2020
Request for Updated employment letter July 2021
Request letter to employer for NOE, kids birth certificate and reasons for hiring a caregiver Jan 2022
Medical, PCC and biometrics for spouse March 2022
Medical passed 1st April 2022
Request letter for proof of funds, spouse job offer in Canada if available, updated passport booklet for kids April 2022
PPR and eligibility letter 2nd September 2022
Passport submitted 5th September 2022
Passport Received with Visa 20th September 2022.
It's really been a long journey, praise Jesus we made it. Do not give up guys, keep your faith alive
hi

congrats for the Visa .. whether proof of funds require for all applicants , if Yes then how much . my application is from outside Canada and medical already passed

Feb 12, 2021
2019 September applicant today receive only bio … It was a long wait, but I was expecting to get the medical request as well.Anyone else 2019 applicants with out medical and only biometric request?
How long do I have to wait for medical after biometric request ??Any guesses..

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
2019 September applicant today receive only bio … It was a long wait, but I was expecting to get the medical request as well.Anyone else 2019 applicants with out medical and only biometric request?
How long do I have to wait for medical after biometric request ??Any guesses..
Timeline depends when your background verification completes.. People are getting medical only after there verification process completes. So it varies from file to file.. What is ur complete timeline? I am Dec 2019 applicant..waiting for bio and medical

Reactions: Sanjaya Bhattarai

Alexandra2022

Sep 3, 2022
Hi. Can I ask about my educational evaluation. I just got the result from WES and the result says “Secondary school diploma and three one-half years of undergraduate study.” Do I meet the educational qualification under the PR for Live in Child Care Provider Program? Thanks

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi. Can I ask about my educational evaluation. I just got the result from WES and the result says “Secondary school diploma and three one-half years of undergraduate study.” Do I meet the educational qualification under the PR for Live in Child Care Provider Program? Thanks
Unfortunately, its failed for hccp/hswp program. Try to have it re assessed by IQAS