+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
Any updates for 2019 applicants outside Canada? Has anyone received a work permit? Its been 2 months since my brother received eligibility pass letter stating also that a Work Permit will be issued but still no update 'til now. His daughter already got her passport stamped for study permit (minor).
hi .. when exactly Medical and PCC was done and may I know the country from where they applied

Last edited:

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
Hi .. whether anyone got any further update once Biometrics + Medical + PCC done.. usually how much time it will take after all three done and what are the next steps. I am asking for outside Canada applicants . thanks Harry

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi .. whether anyone got any further update once Biometrics + Medical + PCC done.. usually how much time it will take after all three done and what are the next steps. thanks Harry
According to 2019 and 2020 applicants, it takes YEARS… I’m waiting for any update for almost two years now (had biometrics before on my second work permit). The next step should be approval or refusal after medical. But with the pandemic and all the refugees from war zone, it has no accurate timeline.

but if you’re on stage 2, your application will be much faster (maybe 2-4 months then approval)

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
According to 2019 and 2020 applicants, it takes YEARS… I’m waiting for any update for almost two years now (had biometrics before on my second work permit). The next step should be approval or refusal after medical. But with the pandemic and all the refugees from war zone, it has no accurate timeline.

but if you’re on stage 2, your application will be much faster (maybe 2-4 months then approval)
Thanks for your quick revert. My application is from outside Canada and Medical + Bio + PCC done one month back. Regarding stage 2 ...........are your referring Medical + Police Clearance + Biometrics as stage 2 . We got all three requests ( Medical + Biometrics + PCC ) together in single letter one month back however application was applied in 2019 . Thanks

Reactions: farazfs

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Thanks for your quick revert. My application is from outside Canada and Medical + Bio + PCC done one month back. Regarding stage 2 ...........are your referring Medical + Police Clearance + Biometrics as stage 2 . We got all three requests ( Medical + Biometrics + PCC ) together in single letter one month back however application was applied in 2019 . Thanks
Stage 2 are applicants with 24 months CANADIAN experience.

i think there are few numbers of approval from 2019 applicants. But their timeline are still a messed up. We cannot assume the timeline based on 10 people who got approved.

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
val from 2019 applicants. B
Hello All,

I have been following this forum as my sister and her family (two kids and spouse) has applied for HCCP program in 2019 as an outside candidate. Employer is not related to her. Following are the timelines and updates:

13 Dec 2019: Application was received in CIC Edmonton office
11Mar2020: Received AoR
30Jul2021: Request received from CIC for offer of employment, new/current forms for applicant and spouse
Aug2021: Requested docs submitted
13Apr2022: Request for Biometrics, Medical and updated forms for applicant/spouse
20Apr: Medical and biometrics completed
Updated forms and proof of biometrics/medicals will be sent to CIC Edmonton in week of 2May2022.

I know it's hard for anyone to predict what should we expect further from CIC as this program is so unpredictable. However, any idea inputs for the next stage from the members (2019 applicants) who completed their medicals lately will be helpful. Thanks

Hi ... Have you done PCC for them also whether any further update u received after medical

Myemaya

Jun 24, 2022
I recieved yesterday email from ircc for my medical and for my dependent ,it's good I booked it and there's a slot for them in Baguio ,,thanks God

Reactions: Kitae