+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
At this point it doesn't make sense for 2019 and 2020 applicants to have just a Work Permit. The waiting defeated the whole purposefulness of this program, as the children grew old and the elderly died (HSW).
Considering the applicants side, it doesn't make any sense waiting for 3 years for a Work Permit if you could obtain a LMIA in less than 6 months (before March 2022).

What would really be FAIR at this point considering we all had to pay for the applications, IELTS, ECA and translations not to mention all the suffering because these really long waiting times is to grant 2019 and 2020 Permanent Residency.

One must say that IRCC would never do that.
Unfortunately I tend to agree.
I feel you. I have ALL THE RIGHT to demand PR from the government since I’m inside canada anyway. But I accepted the fact that even caregiver who are inside Canada and working for 36 months and paying taxes here are being refused with PR. They deserve it more than someone who never went here, regardless if they meet the education or not. Ircc will only consider refugees because most of them are rich people from Afghanistan and Ukraine. A refugee needs to prove that they can contribute to the economy of Canada, it’s not enough that they’re only bleeding from war. So most of the refugees that I met here are rich people.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
At this point it doesn't make sense for 2019 and 2020 applicants to have just a Work Permit. The waiting defeated the whole purposefulness of this program, as the children grew old and the elderly died (HSW).
Considering the applicants side, it doesn't make any sense waiting for 3 years for a Work Permit if you could obtain a LMIA in less than 6 months (before March 2022).

What would really be FAIR at this point considering we all had to pay for the applications, IELTS, ECA and translations not to mention all the suffering because these really long waiting times is to grant 2019 and 2020 Permanent Residency.

One must say that IRCC would never do that.
Unfortunately I tend to agree.
Well said, I totally agree but sad thing is thats not how they think and IRCC is being driven with promises made by politicians.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Well said, I totally agree but sad thing is thats not how they think and IRCC is being driven with promises made by politicians.
Hi took_them_forever, how was your 2nd time medical request?

Were you able to secure an appointment despite the fully booked schedule from all accredited clinic in the Philippines?

Any updates on this? Thank you.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
Applicant has appear at physician for in 30 days or reports should be received by ircc in 30 days?
My understanding is that the applicant should get it done within the 30 days period.

The date that will be shown on the report is the date that you went for it; after that it’s just a matter of how long before the clinic will forward the report to IRCC.

Sam1928

Jun 13, 2022
My understanding is that the applicant should get it done within the 30 days period.

The date that will be shown on the report is the date that you went for it; after that it’s just a matter of how long before the clinic will forward the report to IRCC.
I think so, thanks for reply

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

Myemaya

Jun 24, 2022
It's kind of frustrating that a lot of 2022 are getting biometric requests already while 2019 and 2020 who are outside still haven't got final decisions. :(
Yes I'm also 2019 inside canada last update November 2021 ,till now no updates soo frustrating, 8mos no work coz my owp not yet release