+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi Trumpet, can you share me your experience please, how were you able to obtain temporary driver's license with just an AOR. I have the yellow paper, im already for road test (class 5) but im not sure if they will issue me a driver's license? I have already surrendered my foreign driver's license even if it is still valid. I really appreciate your thoughts and advise on this. Thanks a lot!
It was 2 years ago. I used the ircc letter about my detailed information.( the date they got, paor). now you can show your portal to them.

Reactions: Raj asr

roye

Jan 13, 2021
It was 2 years ago. I used the ircc letter about my detailed information.( the date they got, paor). now you can show your portal to them.
Thank you so much trumpet!

Were you able to drive alone with temporary driver's license?

Thank you again

Johanny

May 5, 2022
Hello,

@Gj40's congrats that your sister is now in Canada. If you don't mind can I ask you question on some processing procedures for the Polo and Poea..I don't have any other consultancy agent.

Just to share and give hope to everyone.
I am an August 2019 applicant, from Philippines.
My timeline:
August 2019 submitted application
September 2019 AOR received
July 2020 requested to submit updated child's Birth cert and NOA of my employer + my Biometrics
Oct 2021 Another request for updated contract and job offer
January 2022 Medical Requests and medical done in 2 weeks
January 30- Ircc received medical
March 23 Passport Requests
Hi Lee Anne,
Do you have any updates regarding the processing of your POEA and POLO?

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, anyone here 2019 applicant who did not receive medical request until now?i m 2019 applicant with family, after requested updated documents in December, I didn’t receive any response from ircc. Anyone same situation like me. Please share

Reactions: farazfs

carlosky

Jul 14, 2019
Hi, anyone here 2019 applicant who did not receive medical request until now?i m 2019 applicant with family, after requested updated documents in December, I didn’t receive any response from ircc. Anyone same situation like me. Please share
O yeah, since last nov of PCC request untill now, nothing again. 2019 july application, outside HSW applicant with family.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
same like you. Sept 2019 applicant with family and last requested documents inNovember 2021 / submitted December 2021 after that nothing and waiting for medicals. Whosoever get any further updates please share here. Thanks

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
same like you. Sept 2019 applicant with family and last requested documents inNovember 2021 / submitted December 2021 after that nothing and waiting for medicals. Whosoever get any further updates please share here. Thanks
Hi May I know is your dependant living same country or another country?

Johanny

May 5, 2022
Are there any applicants from the Philippines who got approval for work permit already? I'm wondering how you processed your OEC.