+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jhannang

Mar 19, 2022
Once I received the package from the agency in the PH, I brought all the original documents right away that was Monday( It was snowing hard and I finally reached the office 2mins before closing time) then I had the interview Wednesday, then they sent an email that it’s ready for pick up on Thursday. Usually it will take 2 days for the contract to be verified. You can mail it too and send them postpaid mail and they can send it back to you .
Hi how much did you pay?did you provide NOA of the employer?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
To be honest, it should be the employers who SHOULD raise their voice. No employers were complaining to the Canada’s government, so they thought they’re not having trouble.

Because just like a normal human being, why would I be bothered by someone’s application if you’re NOT HERE IN CANADA. Canada doesn’t care for someone who is not here yet, unless you’re in a warzone. If your employer is not complaining, then Canada is still all right. This is the reason why they don’t take this as priority. So no matter how outside Canada applicants complain, they are not bothered. Canada can still thrive even without nannies, as shown by employers’ silence.
My two cents…

Reactions: suneIl and Jayluv

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi how much did you pay?did you provide NOA of the employer?
NOA has nothing to do with Polo to verify the employment contract. You have to call or email them first before going there so they will provide you the checklist with all the documents you need to submit. Employer and all adults who will be living with the employee needs to provide police clearance, Government ID or passport, etc. I only paid CAD34.50.
I just gave them my old police clearance less than 2 yrs, and my husband just applied online and he got it right away.

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
To be honest, it should be the employers who SHOULD raise their voice. No employers were complaining to the Canada’s government, so they thought they’re not having trouble.

Because just like a normal human being, why would I be bothered by someone’s application if you’re NOT HERE IN CANADA. Canada doesn’t care for someone who is not here yet, unless you’re in a warzone. If your employer is not complaining, then Canada is still all right. This is the reason why they don’t take this as priority. So no matter how outside Canada applicants complain, they are not bothered. Canada can still thrive even without nannies, as shown by employers’ silence.
My two cents…
Is there some website or phone no where employer can complain? Thank you

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
But earlier you said you got medical request. plz clear what update.u received till nw
Sorry it was mistake from my side as it was conveyed to me by the agent hired by me. But now he figured out that only biometric request is there. i am going to ask him if we can go for medical by ourself.

iamvelai

Aug 28, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a friend who applied her sister under hccp. They just got the refusal letter yesterday. The reason: not satisfied that her sister can perform the job. But she has a 2yrs of experience as nanny although part time in UK. She also finished Caregiving course. Does anyone has a same experience?
They are so confused now what proof they need for this requirement. And also has a feeling that it can be mistake. Is there a way to re-appeal? In the letter, all fees will be returned already.

Timeline:
Outside applicant, 1 dependent(single mom)
Application Sent: Nov 2019
Request updated contract: July 2021
Sent follow up email via webform: feb 2022
Refusal letter: March 19 2022

My friend called CIC on March 16 to follow up as they never recieved an update from the webform they sent. And the officer told her that he can't found it so she needs to submit another one. But surprisingly, received a refusal letter March 19 wothout sending another webform. She has a guilt feeling now because she thought the follow-ups triggered the refusal.

Hopefully, someone can share some knowledge and opinions regarding this.

Thank you.

Last edited:

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have a friend who applied her sister under hccp. They just got the refusal letter yesterday. The reason: not satisfied that her sister can perform the job. But she has a 2yrs of experience as nanny although part time in UK. She also finished Caregiving course. Does anyone has a same experience?
They are so confused now what proof they need for this requirement. And also has a feeling that it can be mistake. Is there a way to re-appeal? In the letter, all fees will be returned already.

Timeline:
Outside applicant, 1 dependent(single mom)
Application Sent: Nov 2019
Reuqested updated contract: July 2021
Sent follow up email via webform: feb 2022
Refusal letter: March 19 2022

My friend called CIC on March 16 to follow up as they never recieved an update from the webform they sent. And the officer told her that he can't found it so she needs to submit another one. But surprisingly, received a refusal letter March 19 wothout sending another webform. She has a guilt feeling now because she thought the follow-ups triggered the refusal.

Hopefully, someone can share some knowledge and opinions regarding this.

Thank you.
oh, that was so sad. What were the documents submitted to prove her ability to perform the job?
Who is her employer, her sister?

Thanks!

Last edited: