+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I got a reply from them. Specific reply, that they got my new passport and will be added to my account shortly. They started giving specific reply after the “afghanistan refugee thing”. They don’t have any excuse now. You will get the reply, after one week or so
I have also representative, she uploaded my documents through online portal. She said they will not get any reply from ircc. Only get reply if u send by webform. It’s true? What’s means online portal? Please advise me thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I have also representative, she uploaded my documents through online portal. She said they will not get any reply from ircc. Only get reply if u send by webform. It’s true? What’s means online portal? Please advise me thanks
Yes. No reply if submitted thru gckey account (because the status will change from ACTION NEEDED to SUBMITTED as soon as you sent the documents). For me, i sent thru webform and thru gckey account, the same document because im persistent. Hahaha!

Reactions: Jyotu

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Yes. No reply if submitted thru gckey account (because the status will change from ACTION NEEDED to SUBMITTED as soon as you sent the documents). For me, i sent thru webform and thru gckey account, the same document because im persistent. Hahaha!
Thanks

Ykdalass

Jun 6, 2021
Please
Hello everyone!!
Can someone please share what are the additional documents they asked after updated employment offer? As I enquired from Ircc about my status and they said we sent you an email in August 2021 foe additional documents but u didn’t submit it. But I never received any email from them. So please share what they have asked in additional information. I have little idea that they have asked many applicants regarding employer tax documents, reasons for hiring nanny and how they’re managing etc.
quickly check your spam

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just sharing the good news guys. Got the original passport request letter today. Goodluck to all and hope for the best!
Congratulations ,really a good news.As i know you r employer .Can i know did u get email for NOA,explaining letter of need of nanny, etc or your representative.Plz reply .