App. Filed.......
7/25/2019
AOR Received.
16th September 2019
IELTS Request
7 7 11 12
Hi guys
Everyday can we please keep tweeting Ircc
To prioritize Hccpp applications especially for 2019! I keep tweeting everyday but we need more people to aswell! Let’s make lots of noise so they can hear us and we won’t be forgotten about!
we are essential workers too!

Reactions: Pomme and Nanaruiz

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Everyday can we please keep tweeting Ircc
To prioritize Hccpp applications especially for 2019! I keep tweeting everyday but we need more people to aswell! Let’s make lots of noise so they can hear us and we won’t be forgotten about!
we are essential workers too!
can you send a link to your tweets?

Reactions: quami

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I've followed up ircc last week. Their agents seems to be rude and not helping at all. They are now saying that this program doesn't have any processing time. But I said according to their website it will take 12 months of processing everything. And we understand that there's pandemic and it will actually causing the delays. They said that there's no way to follow up this program to the immigration since they are just an agent and they don't have any control in processing papers. So basically they were saying this program HCCP might take more than a year. I also asked them about if they are still approving work permits and stuff they laughed and said yes there are hundreds everyday. They said all we can do is just to wait. And yeah I think they don't prioritize this program for now.
I am very disappointed. Don't Canada government have cared of caregivers?

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Yes. I voiced everyday in Twitter. Even though my agent doesn't think Iit will be work, I will not stop my voice. Who can tell me when Ircc workers are able to get covid19 vaccination?
please consider their situation as well. Its a kind of lockdown there and planning to put curfew. Its not easy for them too as over all situation

Nanny7

Nov 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
7/25/2019
AOR Received.
16th September 2019
IELTS Request
7 7 11 12
please consider their situation as well. Its a kind of lockdown there and planning to put curfew. Its not easy for them too as over all situation
It’s not easy for us either some of us have been waiting nearly 2 years that’s long before the pandemic started! They have no excuses to leave us sitting waiting for Pr but yet people can apply for express entry and have it in less than 6 months! There system isn’t fair so why shouldn’t we voice our concerns and not be forgotten about!

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Sorry, I don't feel you. I applied Aug 2019. I haven't met my husband for about 1 and half years who lives outside from Canada, because I even didn't get a BOWP and I don't have any Visa. If Ircc doesn't care caregiver program like it, I will not be able to see my family even after traveling will be safe. Do I complain too much??? I don't think so. When did you apply?

Reactions: lb1610

Nanny7

Nov 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......