+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
I think since last month , there is no new updates hope they are processing applications, please update ur timeline if any one gets any update, so that everyone will come to know wts goingon guys
thakyou

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi Gaby, what did you do with your submitted application? Did you update it with the new employer details?

I am the employer hiring my sister. She included her family in the application, but now with lots of canadian losing job, we are thinking of dropping her family for now in the application. Just her for now then family to come after she completed her 2 years stint. Now we wonder how to update the application. Any inputs will be appreciated.
Why do you want to remove the family? If people are losing their jobs in Canada, is her husband coming to Canada to take everyone else's job? I don't get it. To me, that shouldn't be a problem. This stream is a path to PR. Will the government prefer that the wife live apart from husband and children for 2 years? You should think twice before you remove the spouse.

Beedollas

Aug 6, 2020

Hello dear, Weldon once again,. I have a question though, I understand this program does not have age limit, however I read somewhere that the age factor might still be a challenge in future when applying for PR after our 2 years of working with Work permit. For instance, someone who's 33 as at when given the work permit Visa will be 35 or 36 as the case may be when applying for PR, will this in any way affect their chances of getting the PR by then?

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Imigration is working. :)
They call yesterday my employer about application, I want to let you know all that they continue to work on applications.
You mean ircc called your employer and talked to them about ur application? Did u apply inside or outside canada please? Thanks

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
You mean ircc called your employer and talked to them about ur application? Did u apply inside or outside canada please? Thanks
Yes, IRCC or immigration, however you preffer.
Someone from IRCC called and asked my employer about job offer and application.
I applied outside of Canada, at September 2019.

Reactions: Chachalava