+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot - March 2021

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I was ask to send schedule A for me and my spouse, travel history, offer of employment, temporary resident application for my children, and PRPF for me and spouse and i sent May 5
Now they ask me all again except PRPF and mentioned they didn't receive them
In new letter only difference is schedule A bearing an original signature
I'm so worried and don't know why they ask all again although i couldn't find out how should i sent tv application while i have sent photo and passport copy and translation of birth certificate so at the end i only sent TRV form (may i should sent the whole package of TRV application)
Please help me if anyone can

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I was ask to send schedule A for me and my spouse, travel history, offer of employment, temporary resident application for my children, and PRPF for me and spouse and i sent May 5
Now they ask me all again except PRPF and mentioned they didn't receive them
In new letter only difference is schedule A bearing an original signature
I'm so worried and don't know why they ask all again although i couldn't find out how should i sent tv application while i have sent photo and passport copy and translation of birth certificate so at the end i only sent TRV form (may i should sent the whole package of TRV application)
Please help me if anyone can
Are you uploading on gckey?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Yes i uploaded on Gckey it had a upload bottom for each document but now it has only one so i should make them all in one pdf
This happened to another applicant. She re-uploaded the documents through webform after that. Following the procedure mentioned in the ADR document.

Reactions: I.H

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
This happened to another applicant. She re-uploaded the documents through webform after that. Following the procedure mentioned in the ADR document.
Do you think they only want original signature? I mean if the problem was for TRV forms would they mention for example: send whole package or send new photo of children?

gladys divine

Sep 2, 2022
Check This

March 18, 2021 HCCP Family Applicant
Medical Request on May 5, 2023
Medical Exam on May 12, 2023
Medical updated on GC-KEY on May 18, 2023

So, your should be updated in same timelines I believe.
Congratsso, how long will it take you to get your visa after medical?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Yes i uploaded on Gckey it had a upload bottom for each document but now it has only one so i should make them all in one pdf
For my sister we are not seeing document checklist to upload documents, so thinking to send through Web Form.. Do you know how we can see upload feature there as we dont have.
Also are you printing, signing and scanning documents before upload or just upload as it forms without signing?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
For my sister we are not seeing document checklist to upload documents, so thinking to send through Web Form.. Do you know how we can see upload feature there as we dont have.
Also are you printing, signing and scanning documents before upload or just upload as it forms without signing?
The first time as i've read in ircc website i didn't sign my forms but schedule A can be signed electronically and TRV can't so i should print it sign and scan it
But my question about temporary residence application for my children is not fully answered yet