+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child caregiver pilot program 2020

Amanjot22

Apr 5, 2021
I am applicant of Nov 30,2020 and received temporary UCI number and temporary application number but not received permanent number .If anyone received permanent AOR please share timeline and I don't hire any agent is it compulsory to hire agent .pls reply me
Thanku

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I got my permanent AOR last August. I am October 29, 2020 HCCP INSIDE canada applicant (with zero experience at the time of submission). I am SINGLE applicant, so I don’t need an agent or consultant or lawyer to process my papers. I have less paper to submit than someone with dependents, so it’s too easy to prepare it by myself by the help of the CHEKLIST only. I never used an agent or consultant with all my approved 1 tourist visa and 3 work permits before.
i noticed that only with dependents asked help from an agent, because they have LOTS of forms to fill up. I have to skip some form, because I don’t need to give details of my kids or husband because I DONT HAVE ANY. Maybe that’s why background check for SINGLE applicant is faster. IRCC needs to do background check to EACH dependents (they need to know that everyone is healthy enough or your marriage is not a scam,or whatever)

Reactions: Jyotu

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I got my permanent AOR last August. I am October 29, 2020 HCCP INSIDE canada applicant (with zero experience at the time of submission). I am SINGLE applicant, so I don’t need an agent or consultant or lawyer to process my papers. I have less paper to submit than someone with dependents, so it’s too easy to prepare it by myself by the help of the CHEKLIST only. I never used an agent or consultant with all my approved 1 tourist visa and 3 work permits before.
i noticed that only with dependents asked help from an agent, because they have LOTS of forms to fill up. I have to skip some form, because I don’t need to give details of my kids or husband because I DONT HAVE ANY. Maybe that’s why background check for SINGLE applicant is faster. IRCC needs to do background check to EACH dependents (they need to know that everyone is healthy enough or your marriage is not a scam,or whatever)
Incorrect, my PR application was approved in 67 days... My application had three members. So the processing time purely depends on "application". Each application is different...

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Incorrect, my PR application was approved in 67 days... My application had three members. So the processing time purely depends on "application". Each application is different...
Because you’re in different pathway (it’s faster in Express Entry). Try HCCP, because I never encountered anyone with dependents that has a FASTER PR approval under this program. Don’t compare HCCP from express entry or any pathway like TR to PR, otherwise you will be disappointed

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Because you’re in different pathway (it’s faster in Express Entry). Try HCCP, because I never encountered anyone with dependents that has a FASTER PR approval under this program.
Again, each application is handled differently. I was answering to the part where you were talking about single applicant vs family application.

Just trying to say, all applications are handled on first come first serve basis. So until someone worked on a previous application, nobody will move to the next one.

HCCP applications are handled by CPC Edmonton and its a newer program. IRCC already has updated in April, 2021 that they have approved PR for 2000 Applications till Year 2020. All applications, received in year 2020 after March are lagging behind because of the closure in Alberta. It was hit pretty badly, and still going on.

Those who are not getting any update after Permanent AOR (2019 and 2020 applicants) should apply for GCMS notes and check themselves, where exactly is the application stuck.

Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Again, each application is handled differently. I was answering to the part where you were talking about single applicant vs family application.

Just trying to say, all applications are handled on first come first serve basis. So until someone worked on a previous application, nobody will move to the next one.

HCCP applications are handled by CPC Edmonton and its a newer program. IRCC already has updated in April, 2021 that they have approved PR for 2000 Applications till Year 2020. All applications, received in year 2020 after March are lagging behind because of the closure in Alberta. It was hit pretty badly, and still going on.

Those who are not getting any update after Permanent AOR (2019 and 2020 applicants) should apply for GCMS notes and check themselves, where exactly is the application stuck.
I am aware of the speed of PR approval in OTHER pathway even with dependents. I know friends who got approved in no time. But NOT in HCCP program. If you know anyone IN HCCP (don’t quote other programs please), please tell us who.
and did you get your permanent AOR already? If not, what’s the reason behind it?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am aware of the speed of PR approval in OTHER pathway even with dependents. I know friends who got approved in no time. But NOT in HCCP program. If you know anyone IN HCCP (don’t quote other programs please), please tell us who.
and did you get your permanent AOR already? If not, what’s the reason behind it?
I am not going to answer that. You are already convinced that IRCC will process single applicants faster than family. So Good Luck with that... I will refrain from posting on your comments.

Good Luck...

Reactions: ProudNanny

Amanjot22

Apr 5, 2021
Thanku mr.preetsingh for your reply.I don't received permanent application number .just got 2 times temporary application number and I am single and Nov ,2020 applicant and outside Canada. Still waiting for any update from ircc .

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I am applicant of Nov 30,2020 and received temporary UCI number and temporary application number but not received permanent number .If anyone received permanent AOR please share timeline and I don't hire any agent is it compulsory to hire agent .pls reply me
Thanku
HCCP program closed 2nd nov 2020 that means you applied under HSW?
If you applied under HCCP, quiet difficult to receive permanent AOR?

Reactions: prakash adhikari

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA