Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Under this section, can someone please advise what does this highlighted mean.

We are applying under this Pilot program from outside Canada and confuse with below content. Can someone please advise.
Guide 0104 – Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker – Application for Permanent Residence and an Occupation-Restricted Open Work Permit from Outside Canada

4. Qualifying Canadian work experience
This section will be assessed after you have obtained your occupation-restricted work permit.

If you meet the permanent residence eligibility criteria (i.e. education, official language, offer of employment and ability to perform the work) to qualify for either the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or the Home Support Worker Pilot and you are admissible to Canada, you will be issued an occupation-restricted open work permit so that you can acquire your eligible Canadian work experience. In order to continue to qualify for either of these pilots, you will need to obtain, and provide proof of, at least 24 months of qualifying full-time Canadian work experience within the 36 month period after this work permit was issued. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week.

Note: Some applicants may have some, but less than 24 months, of qualifying Canadian work experience when they receive an occupation-restricted open work permit. They can count this experience toward the 24 month requirement, as long as they show that their combined 24 months of experience was acquired in the 36 month period before their proof was submitted.

Thanks

Meena

Feb 5, 2021
HI,I applied with less than 24 months experience from inside canada under home child careprovider programe in march 2020.....didn't get any update yet.

Feb 5, 2021
and what to do if my ielts certificate validity expires during the process????? I could be asked for new valid one???plz reply

Mnpi

Feb 23, 2020
HI,I applied with less than 24 months experience from inside canada under home child careprovider programe in march 2020.....didn't get any update yet.
Hi, i am planning to apply under home child caregiver pilot programme with 15 months experience from inside canada . Could you tell me please if our work permit will expire before any update then we have to get new work permit or not?

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi, i am planning to apply under home child caregiver pilot programme with 15 months experience from inside canada . Could you tell me please if our work permit will expire before any update then we have to get new work permit or not?
You can get implied staus after you submitting your wp application. You can work with expired wp.