1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi,

Can someone please update what is the minimum salary requirements and required household income for the Employer before they issue Job Offer.

Kindly update on this.

Thanks

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Please advise anyone or kindly direct me to the link where I can get this information.

Thanks

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

Can someone please update what is the minimum salary requirements and required household income for the Employer before they issue Job Offer.

Kindly update on this.

Thanks
Household income is 150000 cad per annum or below

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
thanks a lot, so if that is around $100,000 or less then that will that still be acceptable?

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
Can you provide us with any reference to your quoted income thresholds? it seems misleading as there is usually no upper limit threshold (150k Max etc but generally they quote you like the employer need a minimum income of $$$$etc) on the employer's income. And in general, the higher income should be good as employer has tge money to pay the salary.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Can you provide us with any reference to your quoted income thresholds? it seems misleading as there is usually no upper limit threshold (150k Max etc but generally they quote you like the employer need a minimum income of $$$$etc) on the employer's income. And in general, the higher income should be good as employer has tge money to pay the salary.
I got information from one of the Consultant which shows Employers income requirements.. Link displays details..

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/financial-ability.html

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
I got information from one of the Consultant which shows Employers income requirements.. Link displays details..

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/financial-ability.html
This is the minimum income a family needs before they can hire a new employee. However, I couldn't find anything where it says that income should not go above $150000 like mentioned in previous post?

Also it says you are eligible waiver for LMIA fee if your income is below $150k. It doesn't mean that you can't hire someone if your income is above $150k. (also we don't need LMIA for Child care provider pilot anyway).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In general the amount you are spending on childcare must be feasible given your income. If your family is making 100k and caregiver would take up a large percentage of your income and there will be concerns about your ability to support the caregiver and your own expenses.

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
In general the amount you are spending on childcare must be feasible given your income. If your family is making 100k and caregiver would take up a large percentage of your income and there will be concerns about your ability to support the caregiver and your own expenses.
that's exactly my opinion. higher the income is better. so there is no cap on the maximum income of the employer like one of the previous post mentioned 150k or below.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
that's exactly my opinion. higher the income is better. so there is no cap on the maximum income of the employer like one of the previous post mentioned 150k or below.
As far as I know, if employer's salary is greater than $150K CAD P.A., they will need to get a LMIA. I saw this somewhere but right now I cant find it.

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
As far as I know, if employer's salary is greater than $150K CAD P.A., they will need to get a LMIA. I saw this somewhere but right now I cant find it.
I think we don't need LMIA for these new pilots (regardless of your income). The LMIA fees exemption for families making under 150k was before these pilots were launched. Someone can provide more information if they know anything more on this issue.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/news/2018/01/government_of_canadaremovesprocessingfeetohireforeigncaregivers.html

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When applying to hire a nanny it must make financial sense. It is not possible financially for many families. In a case where a family is making 100k and their children are attending school it makes no sense why they would spend so much of their take home pay for a nanny. If you are making 100k it would be difficult to afford a private nanny.

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
When applying to hire a nanny it must make financial sense. It is not possible financially for many families. In a case where a family is making 100k and their children are attending school it makes no sense why they would spend so much of their take home pay for a nanny. If you are making 100k it would be difficult to afford a private nanny.
completely agree!