+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOME CHILD CARE PILOT APPLICANTS(OUTSIDE CANADA) 2020

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
My name is Mary and my application was received in March 24th 2020. I was recently asked to send Fund statement for my employment. Can anyone in this forum know what they are asking for? Thans
Hi,i think Fund statement for your employment could be your bank statement which reflects your monthly wages or may be your pay slips for employment.

mary_08

Jul 8, 2022
Pls guys what do you show as "Proof that a reasonable accommodations are provided for my caregiver". Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Pls guys what do you show as "Proof that a reasonable accommodations are provided for my caregiver". Thanks
I think it was part of the employment offer where the room details were mentioned.

Reactions: G P S

iamvelai

Aug 28, 2015
Hi everyone. I am the employer and just received a letter asking for the following

Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s). This explanation should address the following points: If you have not hired a caregiver in the past: 

Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a FULL-TIME caregiver (which equals at least 30 hours of paid work each week) when you did not require one in the past.

How frequently will you require a FULL-TIME caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?

Can someone kindly guide me the best reasons to put here? Applicant is my niece by the way.

Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I am the employer and just received a letter asking for the following

Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s). This explanation should address the following points: If you have not hired a caregiver in the past: 

Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a FULL-TIME caregiver (which equals at least 30 hours of paid work each week) when you did not require one in the past.

How frequently will you require a FULL-TIME caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?

Can someone kindly guide me the best reasons to put here? Applicant is my niece by the way.

Thank you in advance.
How old are your children now? What type of care do you have for the children now? If they are not in full time care now, then you need to describe why full time care is necessary now. If children are in school, you need a full breakdown of what she will do for at least 30 hours. Assume you and your spouse are on call, on the road, shift work etc. You need to provide the job postings you made prior to applying for HCCP looking for a full time caregiver. Also if you have people respond to your add the documentation to why they were not qualified to care for your children but your niece is.

Last edited:

iamvelai

Aug 28, 2015
13, 5 and 3 yrs old. Me and my husband mainly do the child care through managing our schedule. I worked part time only too because of our situation. I posted jobs before but that's for the old pathway where you need to do those requirements. 2017 if I am not mistaken I have received applications as well but they are no fit. Will I be still be able to use those effort I did even they are few years back? thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
13, 5 and 3 yrs old. Me and my husband mainly do the child care through managing our schedule. I worked part time only too because of our situation. I posted jobs before but that's for the old pathway where you need to do those requirements. 2017 if I am not mistaken I have received applications as well but they are no fit. Will I be still be able to use those effort I did even they are few years back? thanks
You need to show that you posted the job, and have the documentation for it. So you lasted posted the job 5 years ago? That doesn’t show the need for care now, and why you need a full-time caregiver based on your needs. Why can’t your children go into before and after school care or other childcare/daycare programs? IRCC wants to know why and wants a thorough description of your needs. Your 13 year old can stay alone unattended.

Reactions: iamvelai

joe_cic

Apr 12, 2017
You need to show that you posted the job, and have the documentation for it. So you lasted posted the job 5 years ago? That doesn’t show the need for care now, and why you need a full-time caregiver based on your needs. Why can’t your children go into before and after school care or other childcare/daycare programs? IRCC wants to know why and wants a thorough description of your needs. Your 13 year old can stay alone unattended.
Job posting is not a requirement or proof that you’ve hired a caregiver in the past. If you’ve hired one in the past, proof of payment for childcare services, Daycare receipts, etc. would suffice. If you haven’t, then explain your family situation why you need one now, any why other option would not address your family situation. Focus only on the ask.

Reactions: iamvelai