Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
HCCP Single Outside Canada:

Submitted on June 2020 and received 2 temporary AORs in March 2021 and July 2021.

On Nov 2, 2021 I received permanent aor and was able to link online. I was also requested to pay again $255 for open work permit fee and open holder fee (because I paid them separately with 2 receipts). IRCC also asked me to update the personal history section of form IMM 5669. I submitted them the same day to IRCC thru web form and it was confirmed received in my online account. I was given 14 days as deadline. Tomorrow is 14th day. So no updates yet except, they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check (as indicated in my GCKey). I had biometrics already in 2019 for visitor visa and expired medical in June 2019.

You paid for the open work permit and open holder fee again. So, did they refunded the initial payment that you made? Or you just resubmitted the initial proof of payment?

Last edited:

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
You paid for the open work permit and open holder fee again. So, did they refunded the initial payment that you made? Or you just resubmitted the initial proof of payment?
Not refunded yet. They said they received two receipts, one for $155 and one for $100. But they said those 2 receipts appear not to be associated with payments, which is kinda weird. So instead, I just paid again $255 with 1 receipt and sent it back. I just didnt argue about my earlier payments to avoid delay. Will just request refund later on.

Simb@001

Nov 17, 2021
Hi guys.
If anyone of you please post the list of documents required from the applicant and the employer. It will be really helpful.
My employer is asking the list of documents she needs to provide... please help (Home Child Caregiver Pilot)

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Reactions: xxyu1914xx

bluezone26

Dec 18, 2020
hi, for home child caregiver do my employer need to provide a cover letter mention my eligibility?? anything else other than job offer form can be beneficial?? please advise

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
hi, for home child caregiver do my employer need to provide a cover letter mention my eligibility?? anything else other than job offer form can be beneficial?? please advise
Your applying from outside Canada right? Nothing else, maybe IRCC will request for birth cert. of the child receiving the care and notice of assessment from the employer. Just stick to the checklist and you’ll be on the right track. Anyway, IRCC stated that they will contact the employer if in case they need additional information. I hope this helps.

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Is the application number on biometrics letter will be my permanent AOR because I never received it.
did anyone know what will be next step after biometrics.