+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

home child care applied in February 2021

rashpalsidhu

May 18, 2021
Hai everyone.
I have gotten my temporary file number in the mid of this month but i have some doubts realted to home child caregiver programme. Can someone enlighten my some queries.
1. My work visa is expired and i didnt applied for extension because i am working with my same employer.
2. But i am resigning in second week of september this year( also i will complete my 2years working period according to ircc guideline). Would it effect my status in canada or not?
3. And after resignation does i require again lmia or not if till then i will not get any update from ircc.
4. Is it necessary to continue same stream even after completion of 2 years period though there is no update from immmigration.

RubyAnu

Mar 23, 2015
Hi All,

I am a permanent resident in canada and want to sponsor my brother's wife as nanny. Please help me if that is possible. She is a school teacher in India and I meet the income requirements as a sponsor. Any input will be much appreciated!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hai everyone.
I have gotten my temporary file number in the mid of this month but i have some doubts realted to home child caregiver programme. Can someone enlighten my some queries.
1. My work visa is expired and i didnt applied for extension because i am working with my same employer.
2. But i am resigning in second week of september this year( also i will complete my 2years working period according to ircc guideline). Would it effect my status in canada or not?
3. And after resignation does i require again lmia or not if till then i will not get any update from ircc.
4. Is it necessary to continue same stream even after completion of 2 years period though there is no update from immmigration.
1. When did your work expire? What is your status if you work visa expired and you didn’t extend it. Aren’t you working illegally now?
2. Are you including this time of working without status because you can’t.
3. Yes, you need LMIA.
4. What stream are you considering.

RubyAnu

Mar 23, 2015
1. When did your work expire? What is your status if you work visa expired and you didn’t extend it. Aren’t you working illegally now?
2. Are you including this time of working without status because you can’t.
3. Yes, you need LMIA.
4. What stream are you considering.
Hi can you also let me know your inputs on my question please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not yet, Can a visa officer refuse the file if I am sponsoring my family member?
Possibly if you don’t meet criteria. It is more heavily scrutinized because families use it to get PR for family members who are not eligible or have enough points through EE. Visa officers know this.

RubyAnu

Mar 23, 2015
Possibly if you don’t meet criteria. It is more heavily scrutinized because families use it to get PR for family members who are not eligible or have enough points through EE. Visa officers know this.
Thanks for you reply. If we meet all the requirements and the file is documented well is there a chance of getting visa's for my brother's family.

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
Hello any update for Jan and Feb 2021 applicants who have already received their AOR? Whats the progress..
Pls post here..ty