1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi All,

This is in reference to the Pilot program for Home child care provider (NOC 4411). I wanted to know if any person is working in their own home and taking care of small kids under the age of 18, then how that person can show the relevant experience. Will providing experience on a plan sheet of paper (self attested) and getting salary in cash form and providing affidavit for the same will be accepted?

Writing on behalf of my sister who lives in Oman and taking care of small kids from almost 2 years, however as that is in own home service she is not able to arrange experience on letter head and no paystubs as being paid in Cash. Along with this she has experience of teaching small kids from other country (India). Can someone please advise if she can apply and will be considered for this Pilot Program.
Please advise.
Thanks
Meena

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Thanks for the reply..

So Job Offer means filling the form IMM 5983 and providing details or we must have physical Job Offer.
Also for experience for in house how to prove that. My sister running her private day home and have no experience letter/ paystubs. Also as in Oman no tax filing accordingly no tax documents..

Please advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply..

So Job Offer means filling the form IMM 5983 and providing details or we must have physical Job Offer.
Also for experience for in house how to prove that. My sister running her private day home and have no experience letter/ paystubs. Also as in Oman no tax filing accordingly no tax documents..

Please advise.
The program is closed for applications right now & will reopen in 2020. Does she have an employer? They must fill the form with their CRA business number etc.
She needs language tests and ECAs. It is up to her prove her experience. Get letters from her clients. Proving the work is stated as,

Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
The program is closed for applications right now & will reopen in 2020. Does she have an employer? They must fill the form with their CRA business number etc.
She needs language tests and ECAs. It is up to her prove her experience. Get letters from her clients. Proving the work is stated as,

Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).
Thank you so much for the reply and I really appreciate that.

From last 1.5 years she is working in a private dayhome in Oman and getting cash salary, so can you please advise how she can justify that experience. Other than this 1.5 years, she was in India and was working as a teacher for small kids and for that she has all like Job Offer, Bank account transactions etc.

She has continuous work experience but last 1.5 years she don't have any document to justify. Please advise.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for the reply and I really appreciate that.

From last 1.5 years she is working in a private dayhome in Oman and getting cash salary, so can you please advise how she can justify that experience. Other than this 1.5 years, she was in India and was working as a teacher for small kids and for that she has all like Job Offer, Bank account transactions etc.

She has continuous work experience but last 1.5 years she don't have any document to justify. Please advise.

Thanks
In Oman, can she get letters from the parents or parent that she did the work. Does she have a job offer in Canada too?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
In Oman, can she get letters from the parents or parent that she did the work. Does she have a job offer in Canada too?
Yes she has experience letter (1.5 years) from parent she is working for. But her experience letter is on parents construction business letter head and not any daycare letterhead. And also for salary she is receiving cash so they have again provided that detail on same letter head. So she has experience and cash affidavit but not on daycare letterhead. Please advise.
But along with this she has also worked as an elementary teacher in India for 2 different schools and for those schools she has valid experience proof on schools letter head plus bank statements.

Please advise if this may get accepted.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes she has experience letter (1.5 years) from parent she is working for. But her experience letter is on parents construction business letter head and not any daycare letterhead. And also for salary she is receiving cash so they have again provided that detail on same letter head. So she has experience and cash affidavit but not on daycare letterhead. Please advise.
But along with this she has also worked as an elementary teacher in India for 2 different schools and for those schools she has valid experience proof on schools letter head plus bank statements.

Please advise if this may get accepted.

Thanks
The experience letter from parents is acceptable. She needs a job offer to be accepted.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
The experience letter from parents is acceptable. She needs a job offer to be accepted.
Thank you so much.
So job offer means again not on the Daycare letter head, it will be on a plain sheet or as parents runs a construction company so Job offer on Construction company letter head. Please advise if that will be accepted?

Thanks again in advance.

Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much.
So job offer means again not on the Daycare letter head, it will be on a plain sheet or as parents runs a construction company so Job offer on Construction company letter head. Please advise if that will be accepted?

Thanks again in advance.

Regards
Yes, a letter from the parents is fine.

Job offer is her Canadian job offer. Who has hired her in canada as that is needed to apply for the program?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Yes, a letter from the parents is fine.

Job offer is her Canadian job offer. Who has hired her in canada as that is needed to apply for the program?
Great, yes we do have a Canadian Job Offer from one of our known.

Thanks a lot.

Meena

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Great, yes we do have a Canadian Job Offer from one of our known.

Thanks a lot.

Meena
One thing more I wanted to know as you being so helpful.

Can we apply ourselves for this program instead of going through any Consultant.

Please advise if there is any guide step by step if we can follow without consulting any Consultant. Though I have a consultant which is taking responsibility till they get their PR i..e I think until 2 years. But if we can save consultant money then it will be great.

Thanks a lot.

Meena

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One thing more I wanted to know as you being so helpful.

Can we apply ourselves for this program instead of going through any Consultant.

Please advise if there is any guide step by step if we can follow without consulting any Consultant. Though I have a consultant which is taking responsibility till they get their PR i..e I think until 2 years. But if we can save consultant money then it will be great.

Thanks a lot.

Meena
If you have a valid job offer from an employer, you can do it yourselves.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.