+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

home address and mailing address shown on ecas

HIFAN

Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone, i need some suggestion here.

First of all ...
SG VO received my apps jan 31, 2013
They started processing my apps nov 4, 2013
My med result have been received.
Status "IN PROCESS".... 'till now.

But there is one thing different on my ecas lately, they usually show only my current home address, but now they show my current mailing address (which my lawyer's address) beside my address.
What does it means?

Regards

HIFAN

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIFAN said:
Hi everyone, i need some suggestion here.

First of all ...
SG VO received my apps jan 31, 2013
They started processing my apps nov 4, 2013
My med result have been received.
Status "IN PROCESS".... 'till now.

But there is one thing different on my ecas lately, they usually show only my current home address, but now they show my current mailing address (which my lawyer's address) beside my address.
What does it means?

Regards

HIFAN
Its actually the same thing current address and mailing address if you only have one. Usually here in Canada people is having their mailing and home address in one address but some of them have their own mailing address for instance if they want to send it to their office address instead of their home. I usually buy some online stuff and send my bills in my home address but the item is in my mailing address which is my office ;o)

HIFAN

Mar 20, 2013
Hi hoping...

I mean usually they only show my home address but not lately, is this just an update for their system or what???
or it's mean some good sign for me...

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIFAN said:
Hi hoping...

I mean usually they only show my home address but not lately, is this just an update for their system or what???
or it's mean some good sign for me...
probably update to the new system you have nothing to worry nor to do ;o) if they need anything from you they will let you know