+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Holland college of PEI

Obimcece

Feb 6, 2019
Pls did any body applied in this college i applied since dec2018 for sep intake till now no respond from them and my course is 2yers diploma in fitness health promotion has any one been admited to this course or school or does any one how

Obimcece

Feb 6, 2019
Pls if u are going to holland college or has attended or applied to this school can we gather here to discus

ShireenV

Nov 11, 2019
Pls did any body applied in this college i applied since dec2018 for sep intake till now no respond from them and my course is 2yers diploma in fitness health promotion has any one been admited to this course or school or does any one how
Did you get an offer letter? How long did it take?

MarioCart

Sep 17, 2019
I haven't received an offer letter yet. I have applied for the Baking program starting fall 2020
Anything to do with cooking is in high demand since there is a serious lack of cooks in the state. Hope you get in.

Even if I dont get into the other program, I'm attending the one I got accepted to already. So, see you there.

Ladyzee

Sep 26, 2020
Anything to do with cooking is in high demand since there is a serious lack of cooks in the state. Hope you get in.

Even if I dont get into the other program, I'm attending the one I got accepted to already. So, see you there.

Hi! Got into Holland College?