+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

holiday for my kids

haleconz

Nov 3, 2010
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am working here as live-in-caregiver for less than a year. But my present employer would like to sponsor my kids to travel here on December...
- will it possible for them to come over for a holiday by then?
- can we apply them a visit visa at the canadian embassy here because their ages is 16 and 13?

I would highly appreciate a response from you.

thank you so much!!!!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you did not mention your/children's nationality or where they are living at present.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
haleconz said:
I am working here as live-in-caregiver for less than a year. But my present employer would like to sponsor my kids to travel here on December...
- will it possible for them to come over for a holiday by then?
- can we apply them a visit visa at the canadian embassy here because their ages is 16 and 13?
They can apply for a visitor's visa. You will have to show proof in the application that they will go back to the Philippines after the holiday. Proof that they are enrolled in school would be good here. Try to get a letter from the school stating they are enrolled and are expected back after the holiday. Proof of their enrollment in any other type of class that starts after they are supposed to return, and proof you have already paid for the classes, will also help.

haleconz

Nov 3, 2010
thank you for your response....

will it be possible for me to apply for a visit visa in Canadian Embassy here on their behalf or it has to be applied in Canaddian Embassy in the philippines for their visit visa.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haleconz said:
thank you for your response....

will it be possible for me to apply for a visit visa in Canadian Embassy here on their behalf or it has to be applied in Canaddian Embassy in the philippines for their visit visa.
They must apply in the Philippines.