+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HND Level5 (UK) to Canada

Nikhil Jacob

May 19, 2019
hey there,

I have completed my HND Level 5 from university of UK. i was actually studing my BA Bachelors Degree. due to some personal reasons i couldn't complete my final year. Now am back in India working with a reputed firm over a year. I initially planned to go back to Uk and complete my degree later discussing with family and friends i thought that completing my degree from Uk wouldn't benefit with any stay-back or get settled in Uk so i am planning to move to Canada for further studies.

Is there any option i can complete my degree from Canada with the help of credit transfer. Is there any options where i can complete my 3rd year of study in Canada. What are the best possible option for my. it would be really appreciable if someone can help me out with suggestions and guidance.

Many Thanks,
Nikhil

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
hey there,

I have completed my HND Level 5 from university of UK. i was actually studing my BA Bachelors Degree. due to some personal reasons i couldn't complete my final year. Now am back in India working with a reputed firm over a year. I initially planned to go back to Uk and complete my degree later discussing with family and friends i thought that completing my degree from Uk wouldn't benefit with any stay-back or get settled in Uk so i am planning to move to Canada for further studies.

Is there any option i can complete my degree from Canada with the help of credit transfer. Is there any options where i can complete my 3rd year of study in Canada. What are the best possible option for my. it would be really appreciable if someone can help me out with suggestions and guidance.

Many Thanks,
Nikhil
To tell you the truth Nikhil most of the questions you are asking are usually up to the Registrar of the University you propose to go to. Good old Google can help you here. I don't see why they would not consider a course proven to be equal to a Canadian one as a candidate for transfer credit.
Could you explain to the Canadians and Americans here what an, "HND Level 5" is? This is a term I have never heard before. Also, here is a site which may be of use. Good Luck !!!

https://www.universitystudy.ca/

By the way if you want an excellent Canadian University that doesn't cost too much take a look at Memorial University in Newfoundland. It's housing is also cheap, cheap compared to Ontario cities especially Toronto. The people in Newfoundland love international students and as long as you can cope with NOT too much traffic, an ocean view and NO huge office buildings; it is pretty nice.

https://www.mun.ca/

Last edited: