+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HKVO advice needed

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
And if they fail us I will spend whatever amount it takes to appeal. Want to waste my time, fine. Go to court. Makes me puke, I saw an India app eight days after aor2 get prr arrival and dm. Clearly not legit.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My opinion just a money making scheme it is. Take your money, process all along and get hopes up and fail. Far as Im concerned whatever. I wipe my ass on1085 dollars. Exhausted of this system.
First of, odds are not against u but u have to give them something....second, you get $500 back for landing fee lol

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
And if they fail us I will spend whatever amount it takes to appeal. Want to waste my time, fine. Go to court. Makes me puke, I saw an India app eight days after aor2 get prr arrival and dm. Clearly not legit.
Yes they make u appeal and line the courts with money...feed the vulture lawyers, etc....its money maker yes....just like family court is

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
But my prediction came true after all
Very pissed off I am. Smashed my phone today
oh boy...listen bro relex, dont give them the satisfaction of pissing you off.
On a lighter note....
My prediction for you is being fullfilled....if you satisfy them say tomorrow, you will get Pre Arrival, but if you dont then its PFL ........the ball is in your court....they love pulling that sh@t on ppl....slap them with an ADR and see if they float.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Couldnt just be simple.pre arrival, dm and ppr. New it was coming. Pathetic. Amazing they ask for credibility and honesty. I give it to them and they ask for proof to.immigrate. How about my 68 year old mom, and family I want to see and be with. Havent been home in over 5 years. Showed more then enough money. But I read of others who show 5-10k and get pre arr and dm and ppr. Pethetic. See people complaining over 2000 dollars for hotel. Clearly these people shouldnt be immigratimg if worried about 2-3k. And these people no adr. System is a joke

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Geez, just relax and respond to them. You consistently freak out at every stage before anything serious happens. Five days a week - we got nothing from them!

Next day - we got something from them! They hate us!
Yeah like that because we never expect an underhanded IRCC move. We are genuine applicants and expect to be treated not as fakers or system scammers...but they make us feel like we are lowlifes.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Geez, just relax and respond to them. You consistently freak out at every stage before anything serious happens. Five days a week - we got nothing from them!

Next day - we got something from them! They hate us!
I see it very different. These idiots giving people ppr who shouldnt. People.married a year or less, people.not.even married. People complaining or.sayong OH NO ITS 2k for hotel. Dont go if you havent got 2k

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
No. In all.honesty.I have broke 18 phones over the last three years, so I buy cheap 200 dollars phones.

Reactions: Phalos

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Oh no cry me a river 2k for three nights in a hotel. Oh no 200 dollars for a.phone. The garbage I hear on here. People will sleep on the ground of airport to save 2000, or some.clain dont.have. But hand them ppr directly! Great job system.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I would take this very seriously and move back to Canada ASAP, then show them proof you are settled back in Canada, which is much easier to achieve from inside Canada. Or, not....I mean its a gamble, it depends on the mood of the officer and if he or she has it in for you n make your miserable. Our lives are being decided by1 person

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Catholic, never drank, never smoked in my life. But this system has really pissed me off. Im going for a long walk.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Its like I was watching 2 and a half Men last night and the episode was about....How can I make Allan miserable today....which reminds me of IRCC haha