upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
Hi Everyone...

Can I pls ask anyone who have idea about my spouse police clearance. My spouse work in Hongkong for 3 years and we didn't get a police clearance because it is stated in the website that theres a need for a CEM letter upon requesting the HK police clearance.. Is there anybody did the HK police clearance even there is no letter from CEM. Thanks in advance.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
ALMALL said:
Hi Everyone...

Can I pls ask anyone who have idea about my spouse police clearance. My spouse work in Hongkong for 3 years and we didn't get a police clearance because it is stated in the website that theres a need for a CEM letter upon requesting the HK police clearance.. Is there anybody did the HK police clearance even there is no letter from CEM. Thanks in advance.
Not quite sure but why not go to 14/F, Arsenal House, Police Headquarters, 1 Arsenal Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong and ask, since the police certificate are done over there. Or call them at 2860 6557 for inquires. If you have received the AOR2 email from the HKVO, I think it should be sufficient to get the police certificate.

http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/cert_no_crime.html

c) The original and a photocopy (for each applicant) of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.

ALMALL

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Request
2-2-2016 received
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
JYC said:
Not quite sure but why not go to 14/F, Arsenal House, Police Headquarters, 1 Arsenal Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong and ask, since the police certificate are done over there. Or call them at 2860 6557 for inquires. If you have received the AOR2 email from the HKVO, I think it should be sufficient to get the police certificate.
Hi JYC

Thanks for responce. My wife didn't receive her AOR2 yet but I notice that they are updating her last UCI# which she used when she applied a TRv that she was denied. Everything that I have in my UCI# as sponsor line in PR status is also indicated in her last UCI# when she applied before? Its weird but I think they are using it for her application now?

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
ALMALL said:
Hi JYC

Thanks for responce. My wife didn't receive her AOR2 yet but I notice that they are updating her last UCI# which she used when she applied a TRv that she was denied. Everything that I have in my UCI# as sponsor line in PR status is also indicated in her last UCI# when she applied before? Its weird but I think they are using it for her application now?
That should be ok if they reuse her UCI, I read on the HKVO thread that people usually receive their AOR2 after 2-3 weeks the application arrived at the HKVO. They call it the perfection letter and on it it will ask for the submission of her police certificate if you had not yet done so.

ALMALL

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Request
2-2-2016 received
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
JYC said:
That should be ok if they reuse her UCI, I read on the HKVO thread that people usually receive their AOR2 after 2-3 weeks the application arrived at the HKVO. They call it the perfection letter and on it it will ask for the submission of her police certificate if you had not yet done so.
my wife is in the Philippines so her VO is Manila