+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiring my sister as Home Support Worker

asv2410

Feb 22, 2024
Buenos Dias:
Quisiera su apoyo con informacion. Soy Residente y mi esposa y yo trabajamos, tengo a mi hermana tambien aca en Canada. Mi padre esta viniendo como Turista ya que necesita de nuestros cuidados porque tiene un Diagnostico medico de Cuidado. Mi Hermana es enfermera en nuestro pais con mas de 20 anos de experiencia y estudio aca en Canada para Home support worker. Actualmente tiene casi un ano trabajando con ancianos. La voy a contratar para que cuide a mi papa y a mi mama quienes son mayores de 70 anos. Lo que quisiera preguntarte es si seria factible que este contrato sea valido para la aplicacion a la Residencia por el Programa Home Support Worker gaining experience category. Tenemos toda la documentacion que acredita que mi padre es una persona de cuidado de los hospitales, y que la mayoria de sus hijos estamos aqui, asi como los estudios de mi hermana, examenes de ingles, taxes y experiencia como enfermera. Su esposo trabaja y ya tiene mas de un ano de experiencia como operador de maquinaria industrial. Asi mismo tengo mis reportes que acreditan que puedo pagar por sus servicios a tiempo completo. Tambien ella ya valido su titulo de enfermera en la WES para Canada y va a aplicar al board de enfermeras de canada en el futuro. Gracias por sus opiniones!

asv2410

Feb 22, 2024
Good morning:
I would like your support with information. I am a Resident and my wife and I work, I have my sister also here in Canada. My father is coming as a Tourist since he needs our care because he has a Medical Care Diagnosis. My Sister is a nurse in our country with more than 20 years of experience and study here in Canada as a Home Support worker. He currently has been working with the elderly for almost a year. I am going to hire her to take care of my father and mother who are over 70 years old. What I would like to ask you is if it would be feasible for this contract to be valid for the application to the Residence for the Home Support Worker Program gaining category experience. We have all the documentation that proves that my father is a hospital care person, and that most of his children are here, as well as my sister's studies, English exams, taxes and experience as a nurse. Her husband works and already has more than a year of experience as an industrial machinery operator. Likewise, I have my reports that prove that I can pay for their services full time. She also already validated her nursing degree at the WES for Canada and will apply to the Canadian nursing board in the future. Thanks for your opinions!

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Este programa es un poco "especial" o "complejo", tengo entendido que los tiempos de espera para obtener un permiso de trabajo por esta vía son bastante largos. Yo personalmente conozco poco o nada del programa. Te recomiendo que publiques tus dudas en inglés, tendrás más probabilidades de que te conteste alguien que conozca más del programa. Si no dominas el idioma, utiliza un traductor online. Suerte!

Edito: vi que lo pusiste en inglés en otra conversación.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Para comenzar Tendrías que revisar la forma de los requisitos. ( imm 5981 ) y ver si cubre todo. Tambien tendrias que revisar los requisitos como empleador IMM 5983 (uno de ellos es obtener el Canada Revenue Agency Business Number)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Lo que creo que no te ayuda, es que la persona a la que cuidaria es un turista, eso como que no tiene sentido.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Definitivamente necesitas una consulta migratoria porque como andrew17 menciona es un programa complejo.

asv2410

Feb 22, 2024
Comentario Adicional, ya tengo el Canada Revenue Agency Business pero quiero contratar a mi hermana quien tiene los estudios y experiencia como support worker y mi padre tiene La Super Visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning:
I would like your support with information. I am a Resident and my wife and I work, I have my sister also here in Canada. My father is coming as a Tourist since he needs our care because he has a Medical Care Diagnosis. My Sister is a nurse in our country with more than 20 years of experience and study here in Canada as a Home Support worker. He currently has been working with the elderly for almost a year. I am going to hire her to take care of my father and mother who are over 70 years old. What I would like to ask you is if it would be feasible for this contract to be valid for the application to the Residence for the Home Support Worker Program gaining category experience. We have all the documentation that proves that my father is a hospital care person, and that most of his children are here, as well as my sister's studies, English exams, taxes and experience as a nurse. Her husband works and already has more than a year of experience as an industrial machinery operator. Likewise, I have my reports that prove that I can pay for their services full time. She also already validated her nursing degree at the WES for Canada and will apply to the Canadian nursing board in the future. Thanks for your opinions!
If your father is a visitor he may have difficulty entering Canada and staying in Canada. Your sister would not qualify to get a WP to care for a visitor in Canada. Your family will also have to be prepared to pay out of pocket for any medical care and given the lack of HC workers many hospitals and doctors will not treat visitors because they are required to prioritize people with provincial healthcare. Have you looked into the cost involved for a visitor to get medical care in Canada and have you contacted doctors and/or hospitals to see if he can get care in Canada. You often have to pay in advance or may be able to provide a significant deposit towards care. Has your father been approved for a TRV. If he needs a full-time caregiver he must have significant health issues. He also could be denied entry to Canada if there are concerns that he will need ongoing access to healthcare.