+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hire a Family Member?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Hey guys,

I plan to start my own photo/video studio as soon as my application goes through. I'm married to a Canadian and filed for family sponsorship.
My question is that if I want to hire my brother as a studio manager/partner as well as a videographer, how can I go about it and if I can do it at all to begin with? He is a great videographer and has a lot of experience from PK. It will be over a year until I will even start the process but I just wanted to check if it is at all possible. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this :)

Thanks!

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
azarme09 said:
Hey guys,

I plan to start my own photo/video studio as soon as my application goes through. I'm married to a Canadian and filed for family sponsorship.
My question is that if I want to hire my brother as a studio manager/partner as well as a videographer, how can I go about it and if I can do it at all to begin with? He is a great videographer and has a lot of experience from PK. It will be over a year until I will even start the process but I just wanted to check if it is at all possible. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this :)

Thanks!
Yes its possible you can hire ......but you have to prove that you cannot find such a professional person in Canada for that you have advertise your post in Canadian Newspaper .......and best option to meet a lawyer in Canada Lawyer mean lawyer not liar .........fine

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Fantastic! Thanks!

awai ali said:
Yes its possible you can hire ......but you have to prove that you cannot find such a professional person in Canada for that you have advertise your post in Canadian Newspaper .......and best option to meet a lawyer in Canada Lawyer mean lawyer not liar .........fine