+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HiMy family and I live in Afghanistan and we are currently under threat from the TalibanMy father is in the militaryAnd in our country, Afghanistan

Ahmad jamshid

Aug 30, 2021
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help
See the information in the link below. Canada has set up special programs to assist up to 20,000 Afghan nationals in relocating to Canada. You will need to follow the instructions in the link below to determine if you qualify and how to apply.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/special-measures.html