+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High school student

Miman10

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, I have my nephew (high school student), he wants to come to Canada and complete his school, any suggestions? Thank you

MichelleN

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, I have my nephew (high school student), he wants to come to Canada and complete his school, any suggestions? Thank you
Hello!

What province does he wish to study in? What grades has he completed in his home country?

Kind Regards,

Michelle

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In most cases, with scholarships that are being provided both Public and Private schools (International Schools) the cost works out similar.
Not sure what you are talking about. There aren't a ton of scholarships in private schools for international students. Scholarships usually go to Canadian students. Public schools would be around 10K/year and private schools will be 25K and above. This is all without living costs.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
In most cases, with scholarships that are being provided both Public and Private schools (International Schools) the cost works out similar.
The cost is not at all similar. There are pretty much no scholarships for international high school students at public schools and only a few for specialized private schools.

OP should expect to pay at least $13,000/year for public school tuition and significantly higher for private school.