+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

Amit kapoor

Feb 24, 2020
Yesterday i got an email an from IRCC in reference to my application for PR . It state that I’m requested for an examination interview on 10 March and asked me to bring all my documents as
-T4 tax slips from 2017 to2019 ,
-paystubs of last 12 months ,
-recent letter of employment,
- address proof nd all required document .
So I’m confused After 22month of process instead to getting an passport request i got this email. What does this mean ?can u please explain.
Thnku

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yesterday i got an email an from IRCC in reference to my application for PR . It state that I’m requested for an examination interview on 10 March and asked me to bring all my documents as
-T4 tax slips from 2017 to2019 ,
-paystubs of last 12 months ,
-recent letter of employment,
- address proof nd all required document .
So I’m confused After 22month of process instead to getting an passport request i got this email. What does this mean ?can u please explain.
Thnku
They are verifying information. You should have all this information so this shouldn’t be a program. Assume you qualified for the PNP based on a job.

Last edited:

Amit kapoor

Feb 24, 2020
But I’m afraid as my work permit Is expired a few weeks ago . Will it be a problem? And above all of that i m in India now . I think I’m in lot of trouble. Will they take my request for interview in india if i apply so..?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But I’m afraid as my work permit Is expired a few weeks ago . Will it be a problem? And above all of that i m in India now . I think I’m in lot of trouble. Will they take my request for interview in india if i apply so..?
Can’t comment without knowing your situation. What you applied for, did you require a job, do you have the list of what they are asking for?

Amit kapoor

Feb 24, 2020
After ANP I applied for PR in march 2018 gave medical in August 2019 after that my application was in process . My work permit was till January 2019 so I assumed PR will come soon it won’t be necessary to extend my work permit and i went india for some important stuff.
Now this email listed some documents:-
-valid passport
- recent letter of employment
-paystubs of last 12 months
-T4 tax slips
-CRA notice of assessment from 2016 to 2018 tax year
-address proof and
- any new information that is relevant to case.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
After ANP I applied for PR in march 2018 gave medical in August 2019 after that my application was in process . My work permit was till January 2019 so I assumed PR will come soon it won’t be necessary to extend my work permit and i went india for some important stuff.
Now this email listed some documents:-
-valid passport
- recent letter of employment
-paystubs of last 12 months
-T4 tax slips
-CRA notice of assessment from 2016 to 2018 tax year
-address proof and
- any new information that is relevant to case.
Was AINP based on a job offer and job?