+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

iamsarahj

Sep 11, 2017
Hi. anyone cud help me about my sponsorship for my husband he had he's medical already 4months from now and i don't here anything from visa office.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi. anyone cud help me about my sponsorship for my husband he had he's medical already 4months from now and i don't here anything from visa office.
What visa office?

In any case this sounds pretty normal. Once it goes to VO it's not uncommon to not hear anything for a while.

iamsarahj

Sep 11, 2017
Visa office back home. the last time i heard they said they will send it there and its been 4mos i havn't heard anything from immigration. should i call them or just wait for a while? thank you!
What visa office?

In any case this sounds pretty normal. Once it goes to VO it's not uncommon to not hear anything for a while.
willll

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Visa office back home. the last time i heard they said they will send it there and its been 4mos i havn't heard anything from immigration. should i call them or just wait for a while? thank you!

willll
I don't know what Visa Office you are referring to

iamsarahj

Sep 11, 2017
you know like after medical right they have to send the documents to the visa office to which country is my husband's residence.