+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi there please guide me on this :)

Emraneman

Sep 29, 2014
hi there, my name is arjun, well i am trying to apply for student visa but i have some problem in that that i am having 5 years of gap between study to till now. if at all ill apply for student visa will there be any posiibality for me to get student visa ? more i wanna say is that that in these 5 years gap i have been in uk for 3 years as a student but i do not have any kind of certificates of the collage i went because the collage was not a rated however i have managed to live there for 3 years. so in that case is there any chances for me to get canadian student visa? reply me as soon as possible thanks and regards from arjun :)

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
Emraneman said:
hi there, my name is arjun, well i am trying to apply for student visa but i have some problem in that that i am having 5 years of gap between study to till now. if at all ill apply for student visa will there be any posiibality for me to get student visa ? more i wanna say is that that in these 5 years gap i have been in uk for 3 years as a student but i do not have any kind of certificates of the collage i went because the collage was not a rated however i have managed to live there for 3 years. so in that case is there any chances for me to get canadian student visa? reply me as soon as possible thanks and regards from arjun :)
You will need to explain what you did for 3 years in UK (not to us, but to the Canadian embassy!). If your answer assures them you are going to be a genuine student in Canada, you may be given the study permit.

Emraneman

Sep 29, 2014
well yes i can explain but do i have to show them any kind of certificates as i went there for study and due to some problem i could not able to study. so what would i do in that case?