+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi,. So, I am a PR and sponsoring my wife for a spousal visa. Had a few questions in mind ..

shoebum

Sep 12, 2020
1. Form 1344 , blank 6 where they ask you to fill up the what date you acquired the PR status and UCI . I havee been told that I can skip the UCI blank. Is it so or do I need to fill it up with the one given on my PR card. Problem is, I alreayd have got the form filled and signed by my wife and changing one page will bring havoc in the form coz standard page size is different here in Canada.

2. I submitted a visitor visa too before this application since I planned on getting her with me coz of covid 19. I have filled in the required explanation as to what made me get her before and why I couldnt bring her now. Will this have any effect on her spousal application ?

3. The address i gave before in the visitor visa application mentoned my building as B building while here I mentioned it as B block. I ahve written an explanation citing that they are both the same. Will this work or I need to make a drastic change at this point ?

4. In the form 5562 where we mention the applicants travel history, do I have to mention my travel too or we can simply write NA there since in my own PR I did mention all my travel history.?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
1. You can leave the UCI part blank. My wife did the same, and we didn't have any problem to get approved.
2. It won't have any impact on your spousal sponsorship
3. That should be fine.
4. It asks for applicant's travel history, you are a sponsor, not applicant, so you don't need to list your own travel history.

shoebum

Sep 12, 2020
1. You can leave the UCI part blank. My wife did the same, and we didn't have any problem to get approved.
1344 one is fine. Also to add, I did mention the UCI of her visitor visa in the main explanation letter as was being told to me just to keep things transparent with the visa officer.. So, in this a case in the form 5532, the top column says, if you know the UCI,both for the sponsor and the applicnt, should these be filled in this case or we can keep them empty

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
1344 one is fine. Also to add, I did mention the UCI of her visitor visa in the main explanation letter as was being told to me just to keep things transparent with the visa officer.. So, in this a case in the form 5532, the top column says, if you know the UCI,both for the sponsor and the applicnt, should these be filled in this case or we can keep them empty
If you know the UCI, you can fill it up, if you don't know then leave it blank.

shoebum

Sep 12, 2020
If you know the UCI, you can fill it up, if you don't know then leave it blank.
I do know them but writing them here would mean, taking out another print which I cannot since the page sizes are different. Now, can I manually enter them using the pen or should I just leave them ?