+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Qorax, need ur help on this...

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
I have found one mistake in my forms. My wife's date of birth is wrong. She was born on 2nd December, but by mistake we put it 5th December. I am the main applicant. We have submitted all other relevant documents which shows the correct date of birth.. please advise what happens in such case.. it is a silly mistake. We were rushing to submit the application as soon as possible and made this mistake.

johndees

Jun 24, 2010
HI Qorax,

My application for fsw was just sent yesterday under noc 1122. I have a concern regarding my application form. I have entered the wrong city where I vacationed in the US. Then I entered the right one in the places where I lived in. Though both are in California. Will this affect my application?

thanks for your reply on this concern of mine

M

Mr Mak

Hi Qorax/Wayne,

My CC got charged today(04/08) just 15 min back. i am in a complete shock. As you know when i filed my application, i didn't include my uncle's & father's birth certificate to claim 5 adaptablity point. I donno how my file cleared "Check Completeness" stage without this required doc? Though i sent them the mail later explaining my circumstances of not providing the birth certificate & also told them that i will provide the alternate doc(school leaving certificate) whenever asked at later stage. Do you think they considered my followup mail or is it that they will reject my app at eligibility check stage?

Pls advice.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
sterileinjection said:
hi every 1!!!
i already posted on pharmacist3131 thread but didnt get any response.i have 1 confusion.m pharmacist residing in dubai.i applied for canadian immigration but my application was returned because of some deficiencies.now my application is ready.jus 1 thing f some1 can clarify,i did b.pharmacy from pakistan and i have my university transcript and also did bsc.now my confusion is wether to make bsc transcript from my college or just send notarized copy of marksheet and degree???will it be acceptable??? :(
plzzz i need yr suggestions...
Well, if you do not have your marks transcripts I think it is OK and acceptable. Earlier transcripts were mandatory to consider an application complete but if you look at the new CIO checklist released on July 18th, you can see that marks transcripts are to be provided if available. But I would not take chances. If you have any small opporutunity to get them, then you should get them.

M

Mr Mak

Mr Mak said:
Hi Qorax/Wayne,

My CC got charged today(04/08) just 15 min back. i am in a complete shock. As you know when i filed my application, i didn't include my uncle's & father's birth certificate to claim 5 adaptablity point. I donno how my file cleared "Check Completeness" stage without this required doc? Though i sent them the mail later explaining my circumstances of not providing the birth certificate & also told them that i will provide the alternate doc(school leaving certificate) whenever asked at later stage. Do you think they considered my followup mail or is it that they will reject my app at eligibility check stage?

Pls advice.
Qorax/Wayne,

Pls advise

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's a shame to answer because the post addressed to the great Qorax :p :p :p :p :p :p :p