+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi, i need help

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I have landing in Canada 2 months ago and i got my PR card just 1 week ago, now i want to go back to my country be cause of work arjent work, and the old visa has been expired should i get a new visa from immigration visa office ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
You don't need a visa to enter Canada anymore. You are a landed Permanent Resident - just carry your PR card with you because you need it when you are traveling back to Canada from your home country.

Good luck.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
You don't need a visa to enter Canada anymore. You are a landed Permanent Resident - just carry your PR card with you because you need it when you are traveling back to Canada from your home country.

Good luck.
Sir, so u mean i dont need canadian visa on my passport becouse im not citizen of canada and i don't have canadian passport thats why i confusd do i need new visa or not ? Just pr card is not enough ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sir, so u mean i dont need canadian visa on my passport becouse im not citizen of canada and i don't have canadian passport thats why i confusd do i need new visa or not ? Just pr card is not enough ?
I don't follow.

1) Did you land with your COPR/Visa and become a PR of Canada?

2) Do you currently have your PR card?

3) Do you have a valid passport issued by your home country?