+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi I have received approved work permit visa can check for is it fake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you are asking then it is most likely fake. Post the job offer. If it offers anything free - airfare, accommodation etc. It is fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi my visa application no I100233066 pls confirm what type of application
We can't tell based on that information. You need to post the full job offer.

If they are giving you free accommodations or food or flights - then it's fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Azhagiri

Feb 10, 2021
job offer letter they never mentioned free accommodations and food,flights only they mentioned salary packages and health insurance

Azhagiri

Feb 10, 2021
Date:
Application no.:
February 17, 2021
I100233066
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.
Dear
Azhagiri Kannapiran,
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) on _____2_0_2_1_/0_2_/_1_7_____(yyyy/mm/dd). When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC
needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also
contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance
on your application visit My immigration and citizenship application or consult the “What Happens
Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier
or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your
application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your
application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization
of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence
to notifying us of changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
IMM5739 E (10-2020) GCMS

This is an automated message.
This message has been submitted to your account.
By submitting your application electronically, you agreed to receive correspon

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Date:
Application no.:
February 17, 2021
I100233066
Dear
Azhagiri Kannapiran,
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) on _____2_0_2_1_/0_2_/_1_7_____(yyyy/mm/dd). When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC
needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also
contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance
on your application visit My immigration and citizenship application or consult the “What Happens
Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier
or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your
application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence
IMM5739 E (10-2020) GCMS

What is the job offer?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Date:
Application no.:
February 17, 2021
I100233066
Dear
Azhagiri Kannapiran,
IMM5739 E (10-2020) GCMS

Hi - I'm not sure but.....where it says in the letter....."You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application." This doesn't seem right. Immigration has a copy of your application as you applied through Immigration, so they would not need a copy of your 'electronic application'. Be careful who you are providing a copy of your passport to.

I think it would be proper for you to contact immigration to see if you have received a genuine letter and that everything is true. If you have an online account also check there, but if your file has been hacked in some way I would want to speak to an actual immigration officer and take their name and number down.

Maybe someone with more experience would be better able to help here and will respond to you on this forum. Best of luck.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Offer letter PDF for can not be make copy and paste
[/QUOTE]
What is the job, location, contact? Have you given them any money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Offer letter PDF for can not be make copy and paste
[/QUOTE]

Are the offering you free accommodations, food or flights? If so, it's fake.