+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi i am facing the below issue in creating express entry profile. Can anybody help??

Ginish

May 21, 2019
Hi I would appreciate if you could help me with below questions.

1. My passport, education certificates, Ielts result does not contains the surname, but after creating the GC key account at express entry section, surname is mandatory for creating the profile, how to deal with this problem?

2. In my passport the address is different as that given in any other document containing the address for instance my bank account statement has a different address. Would it be an issue, if yes then how to resolve it.

3. In the WES, account name is with Surname but the educational credential they reviewed had my first name only and they have mentioned that the account name is different from the credentials name, though they have given the ECA. Would it be an issue going forward, if yes then how to resolve it?

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi I would appreciate if you could help me with below questions.

1. My passport, education certificates, Ielts result does not contains the surname, but after creating the GC key account at express entry section, surname is mandatory for creating the profile, how to deal with this problem?

2. In my passport the address is different as that given in any other document containing the address for instance my bank account statement has a different address. Would it be an issue, if yes then how to resolve it.

3. In the WES, account name is with Surname but the educational credential they reviewed had my first name only and they have mentioned that the account name is different from the credentials name, though they have given the ECA. Would it be an issue going forward, if yes then how to resolve it?
I can answer Q1 since I had the same issue. You have to enter all your names as the last name. So if your first name is Aa Bb on the passport and your surname is blank, in GC profile you will have to enter your surname as Aa Bb and leave the first name blank. That's as per the CIC recommendations.

Ginish

May 21, 2019
Hi thanks for the response i have created the GC KEY ACCOUNT using the same method but the issue is with the express entry profile where is mandatory to add both.
I can answer Q1 since I had the same issue. You have to enter all your names as the last name. So if your first name is Aa Bb on the passport and your surname is blank, in GC profile you will have to enter your surname as Aa Bb and leave the first name blank. That's as per the CIC recommendations.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Someone suggested me using my name Aa Bb as
First name/given name : Aa
Surname/family name : Bb