+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi, has anyone got visitor visa approved without meeting requirement for travel exemption today?

Jacob8989

Jul 20, 2020
Hello folks does anyone know where are ircc now in processing the visitors visas i applied for my mom on the June 21st 2020 anyone have a timeline or stats where or which month they are now from my previous experiences in the groups some will do an excel sheet on where the cic is in processing application which month or which day so we can compare or expect when we can get a reply from them Thanks.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Thanks a million! I think all I can do is to patiently wait at the time being.
Hey have you heard anything back yet?
I applied in March as well for my TRV and no update so far.

Swethasam

Oct 23, 2016
Hey guys..
So my parents got the visit visa Approved and got thr passport request but my sisters application status changed from processing to on hold..any idea why is that ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hey guys..
So my parents got the visit visa Approved and got thr passport request but my sisters application status changed from processing to on hold..any idea why is that ?
Most likely they aren’t processing applications for anyone other than immediate family members. Your sister isn’t an immediate family member.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys..
Your parents should send in their passports and not wait for your sister. It is unlilekely that travel for siblings will be possible before you want her to travel.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
I have a question for the TRV. In the first question form of the account, I mean the question form that is filled out before uploading the files. Do you put the option OTHERS also as in Imm 5257, put others on both sides?