+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi guyz

farhan357

Sep 19, 2013
I noticed I have worked more than 20 hours when I was not allowed to do so. But I got my 2 study permit extensions and pgwp as well. I was wondering if this thing can give me hard time in Express entry or in Ainp . Please advice me.

farhan357

Sep 19, 2013
I worked full time during summer with full time study load as 2 courses in class and 1 online.
I have worked after exams were conducted in june.
In July and august.( full time)
I am not even sure if we are allowed to work full time in dec after exams before the start of next semester which is 20 days gap almost.

Jenny ooo

Dec 7, 2021
Hi
What was the answer to your situation, are international students supposed to work full time during a gap semester?

Jenny ooo

Dec 7, 2021
If u later fou
I worked full time during summer with full time study load as 2 courses in class and 1 online.
I am not even sure if we are allowed to work full time in dec after exams before the start of next semester which is 20 days gap almost.
If u la
if u later found an answer to your question please share