+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi folks , I am sponsoring my mom under parent and grandparents. Under document list questions no 8 asking for Resume of principal applicant , my mom

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Is principal applicant and she never worked or employed, do anyone have any format how to make a resume .
No you can write a resume
Name
Address, India
email
Summary
I am organized, sympathetic, patient and polite. One of my best traits is being able to read others through their voice and body language. I’ve been stay-at-home parent since June 1979, focusing on the responsibility of my family’s health, development and overall well-being, I strive to be the best person I can be and put my focus and best effort in very task I take on.
Skills
Extremely friendly and outgoing personality
Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Efficient and hard worker
Experience
Home Maker/Stay-at-Home Mom Jun 1979 – till date

City

Handling day today errands
Responsible head of household when the spouse is out of town for the career
Maintaining household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly
Completing household management tasks including laundry, folding clothes, cleaning and organization
Scheduling and transporting children to all medical, school and all appointments.
Negotiating repair, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and property

Stay at Home June 1976 - Jun 1979
City

Assisted parents in managing household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly
Completing household management tasks including laundry, folding clothes, cleaning and organization

Education
Grade 05 June 1969

Deepamsunil

Oct 12, 2021
Name
Address, India
email
Summary
I am organized, sympathetic, patient and polite. One of my best traits is being able to read others through their voice and body language. I’ve been stay-at-home parent since June 1979, focusing on the responsibility of my family’s health, development and overall well-being, I strive to be the best person I can be and put my focus and best effort in very task I take on.
Skills
Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Experience

City

Scheduling and transporting children to all medical, school and all appointments.

City

Assisted parents in managing household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly

Education
Grade 05 June 1969
Thanks . It is helpful

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Name
Address, India
email
Summary
Skills
Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Experience

City

City

Education
Grade 05 June 1969
She’s not applying for a job. They want more straightforward biographical information. Indicating she was never employed and maybe including some volunteer jobs if she had any is fine,