+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Every one. Please help me regarding this mail. I'am totally confused become i do not understand this communication is real or fake ? please clear

creator11

Mar 13, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Congratulation you have been selected, In regards to the resume and experience received ,Your document has been verified and the family has decided to give you a chance to proof your fidelity to work with our family.

RESPONSIBILITIES TO WORK WITH DR. BENJAMIN GRAYSON
You will be responsible to Manage and Supervise the activities of House employees as the Head of House staff.

YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES INCLUDE::
Clean rooms on a daily basis. Clean accidental spills and carries out cleaning tasks other than daily routine. Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Disinfect and wash beds and trash cans as scheduled.
Perform deep cleaning of rooms as assigned.

Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cook, Cleaners, Driver and Gardeners.
As the head of house staff. You will be ordering foodstuffs for all and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.

Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and monitoring the other staffs activities.
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.

ABOUT SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE
You will be paid 10,000.CAD Monthly and also 220.CAD as your weekly allowance . Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are OK with the salary package and the job responsibilities.
I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness. You will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. the family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately I would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Best Regards,
Dr. Benjamin Grayson
Toronto Ontario,Canada.

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Congratulation you have been selected, In regards to the resume and experience received ,Your document has been verified and the family has decided to give you a chance to proof your fidelity to work with our family.

RESPONSIBILITIES TO WORK WITH DR. BENJAMIN GRAYSON
You will be responsible to Manage and Supervise the activities of House employees as the Head of House staff.

YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES INCLUDE::
Clean rooms on a daily basis. Clean accidental spills and carries out cleaning tasks other than daily routine. Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Disinfect and wash beds and trash cans as scheduled.
Perform deep cleaning of rooms as assigned.

Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cook, Cleaners, Driver and Gardeners.
As the head of house staff. You will be ordering foodstuffs for all and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.

Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and monitoring the other staffs activities.
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.

ABOUT SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE
You will be paid 10,000.CAD Monthly and also 220.CAD as your weekly allowance . Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are OK with the salary package and the job responsibilities.
I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness. You will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. the family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately I would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Best Regards,
Dr. Benjamin Grayson
Toronto Ontario,Canada.

Of course its Fake!

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
130000 CAD per annum for cleaning sounds fake.
Plus a quick google search for Dr benjamin grayson toronto will yield no results.
Plus them asking you too pay fees is the nail on the coffin.
Do not fall for it

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.