+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi , can anyone help me with my situation please, I applied on Sep 29th for jan 2020 for student vis

pendulam

Oct 31, 2019
Hi , can anyone help me with my situation please, I applied on Sep 29th for jan 2020 for student visa, gave my biometric next day, I recently realized that on my biometric it says Male instead of Female and my status changed to We have not received your biometric, where as the Biometric number is clearly updated on my top right corner of my account. Today is 6 weeks since the time I applied for student permit and the processing time for my country is 3 weeks....The only update I got on my application was "We have not received your biometric" in 6 weeks time.. Please help suggest....

studypermit77

Sep 25, 2019
You can make an appointment with VFS where you provided bio metrics before, take your bio metric collection letter and also the printout of current CIC status. Explain them clearly what went wrong and ask to make corrections if possible or ask them what is the next step in the procedure.

Please update the thread after your action, it may help others.

pendulam

Oct 31, 2019
I did call VFS, they said its not in their hand and asked to send email to High Commision or raise webform..not sure if they will make decision without rectifying that error.

studypermit77

Sep 25, 2019
I did call VFS, they said its not in their hand and asked to send email to High Commision or raise webform..not sure if they will make decision without rectifying that error.

Did you try to contact Canada High commission?

If not, contact them and explain everything on webform. Additionally send an email as well.
Also ask them if they cannot help, how to proceed on this.

pendulam

Oct 31, 2019
Did you try to contact Canada High commission?

If not, contact them and explain everything on webform. Additionally send an email as well.
Also ask them if they cannot help, how to proceed on this.
Should I raise two different webform for error in my documents and longer then processing time, or mention in one webform about the error and also its taking longer then the normal processing time??