+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi All, Please suggest me exact or matching NOC code for my Job to apply.

Jul 15, 2021
I have six years of experience as a Cisco Voice Engineer or Network Voice Engineer . Below mentioned are main duties .

• Managing entire voice infrastructure for Cisco voice within organization across different offices and for particular client .
  • Configuration and troubleshooting of CUCM whether new requirement or modification in the existing one.
  • Working on issues like call failure , PRI down on gateway and single user login issues .
  • Coordinating with vendors or service providers for PRI related issues.
  • Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Unified Call Manager 9.x , 10.x 11.x and doing IOS upgradation as per Cisco recommendation.
  • Coordinating with team members on the ongoing issues and newly reported issues to provide customer satisfaction.
  • Suggesting customers with implementation requests related to PRI, Dial-peer , Translation Pattern , Route pattern etc.
  • Providing timely solutions and resolution to customer on all types of Cisco VoIP issues whether call routing , implementation related.
  • Coordinating with Cisco TAC for hardware replacement and complex issues if required.
  • Troubleshooting call failure, call routing, Call loop, on CUCM and Voice gateways.
  • Configuring Hunt group as per customer requirement .
  • Performing health check of all Voice devices on weekly basis .
  • Handling P1 , P2 and VIP users issues and providing timely resolution within SLA.

Vis0912

Aug 9, 2021
I have six years of experience as a Cisco Voice Engineer or Network Voice Engineer . Below mentioned are main duties .

• Managing entire voice infrastructure for Cisco voice within organization across different offices and for particular client .
  • Configuration and troubleshooting of CUCM whether new requirement or modification in the existing one.
  • Working on issues like call failure , PRI down on gateway and single user login issues .
  • Coordinating with vendors or service providers for PRI related issues.
  • Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Unified Call Manager 9.x , 10.x 11.x and doing IOS upgradation as per Cisco recommendation.
  • Coordinating with team members on the ongoing issues and newly reported issues to provide customer satisfaction.
  • Suggesting customers with implementation requests related to PRI, Dial-peer , Translation Pattern , Route pattern etc.
  • Providing timely solutions and resolution to customer on all types of Cisco VoIP issues whether call routing , implementation related.
  • Coordinating with Cisco TAC for hardware replacement and complex issues if required.
  • Troubleshooting call failure, call routing, Call loop, on CUCM and Voice gateways.
  • Configuring Hunt group as per customer requirement .
  • Performing health check of all Voice devices on weekly basis .
  • Handling P1 , P2 and VIP users issues and providing timely resolution within SLA.
I am in the same boat. Were you able to find the correct NOC code?