+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi all, my ICT VISA was rejected with the following reason: You have not demonst

mmustaq27

Apr 18, 2015
Hi all,
my ICT VISA was rejected with the following reason: You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit.... and also in refusal letter following was ticked "You have not demonstrated that you meet requirements of specialized knowledge as per R205(a)"

My experience was less than 4 years and I did not mention the experience of 7 months with first employer as that was a start up a, Can anyone let me know what could be the potential reason for rejecting with the above said reason?

My employer is planning to re-apply and please suggest what all should be taken care off in order to get this through and whats the probability of getting VISA approved in second time.

Note: My employer had mentioned my job title(different from what am working in India) wrong in the application will that be a reason for rejection?

Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your ICT was refused because CIC doesn't believe your job requires specialized enough knowledge to qualify for the ICT. Your employer needs to provide stronger evidence that you have specialized knowledge that qualifies you for this visa:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/transferees/index.asp

mmustaq27

Apr 18, 2015
Hi Scylla,
My employer is planning to re-apply with stronger evidence, If I add the start-up experience to the current profile do I need to add all relevant evidences that shows that I worked for the start-up? I did not submit any evidence of my work with previous employer in my first application.

How does the re-application verification work? Do they compare the current application with the older one to find out what additional has been added?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Midhuna

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Scylla,
My employer is planning to re-apply with stronger evidence, If I add the start-up experience to the current profile do I need to add all relevant evidences that shows that I worked for the start-up? I did not submit any evidence of my work with previous employer in my first application.

How does the re-application verification work? Do they compare the current application with the older one to find out what additional has been added?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Did you apply with strong evidence and is your visa approved .
Please give reply as same as your reasons my work permit also refused.

shankar7

Sep 7, 2022
Same reason it got rejected for me, kindly contact me @ 9943459365 we shall discuss
Hi,

I have recently applied for ICT WP and got rejected with below reason. Kindly let me know if you have any tips on how to resolve this issue while reapplying?
"• You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the IRPR exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the IRPR. As a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada to begin this process.
• You have not provided satisfactory documentation to show that your knowledge is highly specialized or more advanced that any others using the same tools and therefore do not meet the requirements for a C12 Intra Company Transferee work permit – R205(a)."

Thanks in advance.

PJ22

Jul 24, 2022
Need to get insights regarding the PNP applications and available jobs for editing or content generation