+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey seniors I have query pls reply

Kaku04

Aug 11, 2018
: We got business invite for an exhibition from 8th august - 10 august and 15th August to 17 th august .
We have applied (along with my wife and child) for Canadian visa on 13th July
And still not got any response from embassy.
We have travelled to Europe, Dubai and Singapore and Thailand .
We have attached all my papers I.e.
ITR, bank statement, property, LIC, sufficient funds.
What are the chances for getting visa ??

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Nobody can know, but the fact that you are taking entire family on a business trip could raise some questions.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
: We got business invite for an exhibition from 8th august - 10 august and 15th August to 17 th august .
We have applied (along with my wife and child) for Canadian visa on 13th July
And still not got any response from embassy.
We have travelled to Europe, Dubai and Singapore and Thailand .
We have attached all my papers I.e.
ITR, bank statement, property, LIC, sufficient funds.
What are the chances for getting visa ??
The OP has missed attending the first exhibition.

Even if one does not consider the strong ties, family traveling together and all other factors, there's an almost zero chance that visa stamping will be done before August 15 because of the weekend + Independence Day holidays in India, etc

ibrahim1246

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Nigeria

Even if one does not consider the strong ties, family traveling together and all other factors, there's an almost zero chance that visa stamping will be done before August 15 because of the weekend + Independence Day holidays in India, etc
Yeah sure

Kaku04

Aug 11, 2018
Not entire family sir.My parents

Kaku04

Aug 11, 2018
But sir me my wife and my son always travelled together they can chk my our travel history

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
But sir me my wife and my son always travelled together they can chk my our travel history
Nobody is saying you will definitely be rejected because you are travelling with family, we do not know what the outcome will be but logically this fact is a negative for you, if the rest of your profile is stronger than that then they can still grant you your visa.

Your parents dont really matter as you immediate family is more important than parents as far as immigration is concerned.

Kaku04

Aug 11, 2018

Pls suggest what to do now