IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
hey i am from punjab...i hv applied for POST GRADUATE-CERTIFICATE internatioal business management course from george brown college.. i hav applied for 9 lac loan and today i got my loan sanction letter from punjab and sindh bank..but the problem is that...my course is a certificate course and on loan sanction letter they have written educationloan for post graduate diploma international business management...will this create any kind of problem?

they dont give loan for certificate programs... they said they will write diploma instead of certificate... but they hav written EDUCATION loan... please tell me what should i do

and one thing more..they said,.they can write just 'post graduate program' instead of 'post graduate diploma' but they wont write post graduate certificate...
please suggest me what should i do..please... your answer can help me :( i am worried

Abhi_Carleton

Oct 19, 2011
I am not sure whether it will create any problem for VISA or not as myself have to start the process.
But if you are worried about it. Why dont you ask the bank to issue a new letter stating "post graduate program" ? Explain them it may hamper chances of getting visa.