+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey Guyzz... anyone who got admission in CENTENNIAL COLLEGE?

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
hey guys anyone on you who got admission in Centennial College Toronto? specially in Energy Systems Engineering Technology Fast Track?

get in touch ... need some info...

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi Roma, so you are not going to a University?? Brother do you know of any PGD in Electrical Engineering in Canada.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
ya as i told u tht Uni has requirement of min 3CGPA and i have come to know about my self experience tht they don't accept application from applicants having less than that and only charge fee from them :p so its better to switch :p

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ roma

@ masab

I have a friend who is studying at Indiana university of Pennsylvania in usa not in CANADA told me that IUP requires only 2.60.

http://www.iup.edu/upper.aspx?id=4719

You can transfer from there onwards guys

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Jabir S M said:
@ roma

@ masab

I have a friend who is studying at Indiana university of Pennsylvania in usa not in CANADA told me that IUP requires only 2.60.

http://www.iup.edu/upper.aspx?id=4719

You can transfer from there onwards guys
Sounds good, I have also seen quite a number of Universities which require a 2.51 GPA in US. But the question is will it be easy to transfer credits to a Canadian University.

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
romakhalil said:
ya as i told u tht Uni has requirement of min 3CGPA and i have come to know about my self experience tht they don't accept application from applicants having less than that and only charge fee from them :p so its better to switch :p
Brother there are examples of students who have got admission with less than 3 GPA. Because from Pakistan the Canadian Universities require 1st division which is equal to 60%. Don't look for high rank universities like U of T or Waterloo.
BTW if you don't mind can you tell me from which universities have you got rejections.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
i have told u already the names.. I applied to U of Alberta, U of Sasketchwan bt got rejected... rejection is not the major issue... they waste time... they tell u about rejection aftr 2 3 months...

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
U of Saskatchewan also offers a PGD in Electrical Engineering, did you try that.

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is very true

Last year more than 60% students have transfered from US unis to Canadian unis.(according to their local media/news).

regards

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Thanks Jabir, I think it would be better to go 4 a US university then going to a Canadian Community College I think because Visa rejection ratio is also high for a Canadian community college student.