+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hey, anyone received medical in these few days??

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
nicole1006 said:
thanks Dilli...~~ you are so helpful....
i will do it next week.... thanks..... when did you go and check with them?
you are welcome Nicole...
I went in first week of June and they said my Criminality is in Progress. Same thing what my GCMS showed. No additional Info. They asked me to check back again once my 13 months are over.

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Dilli said:
I went in first week of June and they said my Criminality is in Progress. Same thing what my GCMS showed. No additional Info. They asked me to check back again once my 13 months are over.
thanks so much...i think i will try to visit them next week... i did hire lawyer to help my case, but i dont think he is responsible at all after he got the money from me..

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
Dilli said:
Yeah agree with you, but to get GCMS notes you have to wait for a month. & after a month of wait you will receive a month old information in GCMS notes.
My point was with MP you don`t have to wait for a month for same information. They do it in 2-3 days for you.

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
bickyii said:
Yeah agree with you, but to get GCMS notes you have to wait for a month. & after a month of wait you will receive a month old information in GCMS notes.
My point was with MP you don`t have to wait for a month for same information. They do it in 2-3 days for you.
I mean to say: Go to MP only if its necessary(unavoidable situation). Going to MP is not gonna help you in processing your application fast unless you have cross 13 months. Now if you go to MP now and again after 2 months, your word impact would reduce when you go second time, they might not take you as seriously as compared to if you go directly after 13 months. Basically its your power which you should use wisely :).

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
nicole1006 said:
it is enough, i am here trying to help people, i dont know why you always say i am samaritan. i got really annoyed with that....i am not in the good mood with my PR application already, i want to see whether someone else is at the same situation as me, so we can support each other, and share our information. i know you already safe from your PR, but many people have not.... we are all worried about it. Please respect each other....!!! I am just here to get help and to give help, i am not doing anything wrong... please respect me....
My Dear Nicole...

I had no idea that message of mine would bring that kind of reaction from you and offend you. Its only when a dear friend informed me to check it out and now I completely understand why you may have got so upset.

Firstly - the word Samaritan- I have just learned that the word has more than one meaning. I only knew the meaning which is usually used in current English - a charitable or helpful person (oxford dictionary). I thought that the way you offered your help to Rshellym, you were purely trying to help him get his GCMS - and that was awesome! Everyone appreciates that including the person who gave you +1. So i'm not sure how i failed to respect you???

I now realize there is that other meaning of that word and believe me i had no idea of those. So my apologies if you misunderstood me and got offended because of those other meanings of the word.

Regarding the ATIP (gcms) request on behalf of others: It was obvious from your and Rshellym's message that you were not sure about how to order gcms on behalf of other person who is not in Canada.

So i thought to clarify that (myself trying to be a samaritan now) for yourself, Rshellym and anyone who is reading and want to help someone in that situation. Not sure if i should apologize for that one.

And once again here's the link if anyone is trying to order gcms on behalf of someone who is not in Canada - here's CIC's way to do it...and i hope no body gets offended this time. ;)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hey-anyone-received-medical-in-these-few-days-t153780.0.html;msg2371219#msg2371219

All the best.

rshellym

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
nicole1006 said:
thanks so much...i think i will try to visit them next week... i did hire lawyer to help my case, but i dont think he is responsible at all after he got the money from me..
Hey, nicole1006. Sorry for this delay to get back to you. I have just sent an email to you.
Again, thanks for your offer. I truly appreciate it. I envy all of you who are in Canada and can go to their local MP.
This whole situation really frustrates me as I have no access to my own file/information simply because I am outside in Canada.

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
rshellym said:
Hey, nicole1006. Sorry for this delay to get back to you. I have just sent an email to you.
Again, thanks for your offer. I truly appreciate it. I envy all of you who are in Canada and can go to their local MP.
This whole situation really frustrates me as I have no access to my own file/information simply because I am outside in Canada.
Hey, I have no receive your email, do u mind re-send it again.? Just make sure u have the right one, yinglee1006@hotmail.com . Sorry ... don't worry, we are here to help each other... If we have put effort in it, I am sure we will get it...

rshellym

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
nicole1006 said:
Hey, I have no receive your email, do u mind re-send it again.? Just make sure u have the right one, yinglee1006 @ hotmail.com . Sorry ... don't worry, we are here to help each other... If we have put effort in it, I am sure we will get it...
You almost make me cry. I have just pmed you writing the same thing as I emailed you yesterday. I will resend an email to you as well. Please check out your inbox on the forum.

Oh....could you also check your spam holder?

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
InfoSeeker12 said:
My Dear Nicole...

I had no idea that message of mine would bring that kind of reaction from you and offend you. Its only when a dear friend informed me to check it out and now I completely understand why you may have got so upset.

Firstly - the word Samaritan- I have just learned that the word has more than one meaning. I only knew the meaning which is usually used in current English - a charitable or helpful person (oxford dictionary). I thought that the way you offered your help to Rshellym, you were purely trying to help him get his GCMS - and that was awesome! Everyone appreciates that including the person who gave you +1. So i'm not sure how i failed to respect you???

I now realize there is that other meaning of that word and believe me i had no idea of those. So my apologies if you misunderstood me and got offended because of those other meanings of the word.

Regarding the ATIP (gcms) request on behalf of others: It was obvious from your and Rshellym's message that you were not sure about how to order gcms on behalf of other person who is not in Canada.

So i thought to clarify that (myself trying to be a samaritan now) for yourself, Rshellym and anyone who is reading and want to help someone in that situation. Not sure if i should apologize for that one.

And once again here's the link if anyone is trying to order gcms on behalf of someone who is not in Canada - here's CIC's way to do it...and i hope no body gets offended this time. ;)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hey-anyone-received-medical-in-these-few-days-t153780.0.html;msg2371219#msg2371219

All the best.
Hey sorry I did not really think about that much at that time. I am really getting annoying here about my pr. I don't know what to do, so i always get on the forum to ask for help, but someone on the forum treated me so bad. I did not remember what they called me exactly, but basically they said I am someone else, who tried to ask stupid question from this forum before. They asked me to stop using this account as I asked stupid question or I am trying to steal information from other. That it why sometimes I get really annoying from those people. I came to this website to look for help and at the same time, to ask for help. Everyone who is under process is suffering a lot of mental problems, I could not have a good sleep every night,sometime I woke up 5am to check my email. I hope you guys can understand. That is why I understand how those people feel when they can not access to their information outside of canada. Therefore I am willing to help.
But sorry, it was my mistake that misunderstood u, I should not judge on you based on my previous experience, I should read carefully on whatever u said. I apologized here.
And thanks for your information... And clearing the misunderstanding.. Thanks

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
nicole1006 said:
Hey sorry I did not really think about that much at that time. I am really getting annoying here about my pr. I don't know what to do, so i always get on the forum to ask for help, but someone on the forum treated me so bad. I did not remember what they called me exactly, but basically they said I am someone else, who tried to ask stupid question from this forum before. They asked me to stop using this account as I asked stupid question or I am trying to steal information from other. That it why sometimes I get really annoying from those people. I came to this website to look for help and at the same time, to ask for help. Everyone who is under process is suffering a lot of mental problems, I could not have a good sleep every night,sometime I woke up 5am to check my email. I hope you guys can understand. That is why I understand how those people feel when they can not access to their information outside of canada. Therefore I am willing to help.
But sorry, it was my mistake that misunderstood u, I should not judge on you based on my previous experience, I should read carefully on whatever u said. I apologized here.
And thanks for your information... And clearing the misunderstanding.. Thanks
No worries Nicole. We all do loose it sometimes. But the trick is - just like you said, read it carefully and make sure if the person is actually trying to help or just putting you down. Then react accordingly.

All the best.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
There's a different meaning to Samaritan??

None of us Nov 12 peoples have gotten MR :'(

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
rboughton said:

but we are Aug application

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
rboughton said:

Majority of us Oct 12 haven't either. Funny thinking how waiting for 6 more months could potentially have put us ahead of where we are now.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012