+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Here's how I got my Study Visa approved despite my chosen program being unrelated to my previous edu

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
I wanted to study a Web Development Diploma and my previous qualification was a Commerce Degree. Almost all consultants said that I don't have a chance. They said the visa is going to get refused on the grounds that my proposed education is irrelevant to my previous education.

But there were a few consultants who said that there is a possibility but my chances are slim. The said that I need a strong Statement of Purpose/Letter of Intent/Study Plan. Many people on the internet said the same thing. I was ready to take my chances.

I got help from the Hotcourses India in editing the Statement of Purpose. They helped me free of cost, didn't charge a single rupee. And this was despite the fact that I got my offer letter on my own and not through them. You don't have to get help from them if you don't want. For me, they were pretty helpful.

I would like to share some of my profile details here before sharing the SoP.

- Grade 10: 6.78 CGPA
- Grade 12: 75% - Commerce
- Enrolled in a Media Production program but left after the first year
- Completed a Commerce degree with 58%
- IELTS: R-9,L-8.5,S-8,W-6.5

Here's the SoP. I have edited some names here for my privacy.

My name is teepeeteee and I have been admitted to Web Development diploma program at deeeuuuteeetuut. I have paid the tuition fees and received the Letter of Acceptance.

My college fees and other expenses are being paid by my father and my elder sister. To explain my intentions for choosing the proposed program in Canada, I would like to tell you about my educational history. During my school days, I developed a keen interest towards things like drawing, making comic strips and playing with website development. After completing school in the year 2014, I wanted to explore Web Development and planned to study Bachelor of Technology. As I had commerce subjects in my school, I could not gain admission in the technology degree as every university required science subjects. I was disheartened. I knew I wanted to work in a technological and creative field. With the thought of developing my interests towards arts and media technology, I enrolled for Bachelor of Media Production in dingitingipingi College (tunupnutbunt University). Studying here was a mind-opening experience for me. Here, I didn't just learn making films but also learnt a great deal about human behavior. Watching films from around the world and dissecting them made me see and question things around me that I had never noticed before.

After completing the first two semesters, I had to come home in May 2015 as there were some serious domestic problems at home. Due to some unexpected issues arising in my family, I could not complete my Bachelor’s from tunupnutbunt University and I stayed back to provide support to my parents. Also, to continue my education, I enrolled myself at a local college called dungu College (lungu University) in addapadda in August 2015 and took up Bachelor of Commerce. While enrolling for this degree, my plan was to develop some creative skills while staying at home and combine my skills with the business knowledge that I would be learning at college. Studying Web Development from online tutorials and trying to make videos on my own was not an easy job but I managed to succeed in my attempts. Here’s some of the work I did on website development and graphic design: <<link of a website that I made that had some of my work>>

While making these websites, I gained immense interest in web development and design and thus, decided to take up my further studies in this professional field. Studying regular commerce at college and then trying to learn web development in the limited time that I had, I have developed the skills of time management. In order to further furnish my skills in this field, there aren't any good institutes in India. I have seen the curriculum of several institutes in India and realized that all of them just focus on teaching the languages of website development. They don't have any courses on User Interface and User Experience Design, which is of the utmost importance. The institutes in India are known for their theoretical way of teaching and lack in providing practical exposure to the students.

After researching several countries and colleges online I shortlisted TAFE Institute, Australia and deeeuuuteeetuut, Canada. Both of them focused on the practical and hands-on training. I chose deeeuuuteeetuut since the program curriculum was suited for me a lot more than the curriculum of TAFE Institutes in Australia. The curriculum at deeeuuuteeetuut takes into consideration the possibilities of future development/changes in website development.

This program at deeeuuuteeetuut is more than what I could ask for. It doesn't just teach web development and UX design but also have courses that teach Video and Audio production. For the past few months, I am getting some ideas where I am mixing the ideas that I had when I was in film school with the ideas that I had about websites. Although they are in rough stages and will take some time and work to get more polished, I am very excited about the possibility of combining art and computer technology. As I have some knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. I made the websites that I mentioned above using that knowledge. I will get a head start when I begin the program. I also know some Adobe Illustrator using which I made some illustrations and this will greatly help me in the design courses. Please don’t think for any reason that I don’t have the ability or intentions to study this program. I am more than prepared to begin this and have honest intentions of working hard and completing this program with good results.

Since August 2018, I have been working as an ullu at finfafegling. My job involves rating and verifying the quality of businesses, Point of Interests and places on online maps. I also rate the relevancy and validity of queries issued to artificial voice assistants. Working this job helped me introduce the back-end part of the search engines and artificial voice assistants. Although this job is not related to website coding, it helps me understand the criteria that companies use to define the relevancy of the search results. My experience here will help in bridging the gap between the web applications that I will create in the future and the coding that is required to create those applications. Before working here, I didn’t know that there was such a system in between the the user searched and the results.

Courses like Introduction to Photography, Creative Writing, Communication, Practical Film Making and others from the one year of Bachelor of Media Production that I studied will complement the courses like Digital Photography, New Media Communication and Video Storytelling at deeeuuuteeetuut. I will combine Video Production and Web Development with the business knowledge that I gained at dungu College. Also, courses like Enterprise for New Media and New Media Operations at deeeuuuteeetuut will equip me with all the necessary skills.

I have a very concrete future plan. I intend to start a creative agency in India after completing my diploma at deeeuuuteeetuut. The economic aspect of my future plan is based on the facts that India is the fastest developing economy and this is the best time to enter the market. Most of creative content agencies that are the big names in India today are on the internet and this allows a creator to reach audience beyond borders. I will be able to combine arts, technology and business to make things that aren’t just entertaining and purpose-serving but also are economically profitable. Another aspect of my future plan is based on my principles and my family. I have seen the sacrifices that my family made to raise, educate and provide for my needs. ‘A son is the support of his old parents’ - this is an idea that I have grown up with and I also intent to be a support of my parents. Working towards my future based on these two aspects will make me a person I want to become.

_END>>>

I hope this helps.

A few things more that I would like to add:
I was also quite ready to accept the failure. Not at first but slowly during the whole process I had to learn to live with the refusal and a whole different trajectory of my life that would follow if I my application had been refused. I read Bhagat Singh (https://www.marxists.org/archive/bhagat-singh/index.htm) :D I don't know if this would help you or not but please try to find a life and a good one in whatever dump life throws at you.
:)

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I wanted to study a Web Development Diploma and my previous qualification was a Commerce Degree. Almost all consultants said that I don't have a chance. They said the visa is going to get refused on the grounds that my proposed education is irrelevant to my previous education.

But there were a few consultants who said that there is a possibility but my chances are slim. The said that I need a strong Statement of Purpose/Letter of Intent/Study Plan. Many people on the internet said the same thing. I was ready to take my chances.

I got help from the Hotcourses India in editing the Statement of Purpose. They helped me free of cost, didn't charge a single rupee. And this was despite the fact that I got my offer letter on my own and not through them. You don't have to get help from them if you don't want. For me, they were pretty helpful.

I would like to share some of my profile details here before sharing the SoP.

- Grade 10: 6.78 CGPA
- Grade 12: 75% - Commerce
- Enrolled in a Media Production program but left after the first year
- Completed a Commerce degree with 58%
- IELTS: R-9,L-8.5,S-8,W-6.5

Here's the SoP. I have edited some names here for my privacy.

My name is teepeeteee and I have been admitted to Web Development diploma program at deeeuuuteeetuut. I have paid the tuition fees and received the Letter of Acceptance.

My college fees and other expenses are being paid by my father and my elder sister. To explain my intentions for choosing the proposed program in Canada, I would like to tell you about my educational history. During my school days, I developed a keen interest towards things like drawing, making comic strips and playing with website development. After completing school in the year 2014, I wanted to explore Web Development and planned to study Bachelor of Technology. As I had commerce subjects in my school, I could not gain admission in the technology degree as every university required science subjects. I was disheartened. I knew I wanted to work in a technological and creative field. With the thought of developing my interests towards arts and media technology, I enrolled for Bachelor of Media Production in dingitingipingi College (tunupnutbunt University). Studying here was a mind-opening experience for me. Here, I didn't just learn making films but also learnt a great deal about human behavior. Watching films from around the world and dissecting them made me see and question things around me that I had never noticed before.

After completing the first two semesters, I had to come home in May 2015 as there were some serious domestic problems at home. Due to some unexpected issues arising in my family, I could not complete my Bachelor’s from tunupnutbunt University and I stayed back to provide support to my parents. Also, to continue my education, I enrolled myself at a local college called dungu College (lungu University) in addapadda in August 2015 and took up Bachelor of Commerce. While enrolling for this degree, my plan was to develop some creative skills while staying at home and combine my skills with the business knowledge that I would be learning at college. Studying Web Development from online tutorials and trying to make videos on my own was not an easy job but I managed to succeed in my attempts. Here’s some of the work I did on website development and graphic design: <<link of a website that I made that had some of my work>>

While making these websites, I gained immense interest in web development and design and thus, decided to take up my further studies in this professional field. Studying regular commerce at college and then trying to learn web development in the limited time that I had, I have developed the skills of time management. In order to further furnish my skills in this field, there aren't any good institutes in India. I have seen the curriculum of several institutes in India and realized that all of them just focus on teaching the languages of website development. They don't have any courses on User Interface and User Experience Design, which is of the utmost importance. The institutes in India are known for their theoretical way of teaching and lack in providing practical exposure to the students.

After researching several countries and colleges online I shortlisted TAFE Institute, Australia and deeeuuuteeetuut, Canada. Both of them focused on the practical and hands-on training. I chose deeeuuuteeetuut since the program curriculum was suited for me a lot more than the curriculum of TAFE Institutes in Australia. The curriculum at deeeuuuteeetuut takes into consideration the possibilities of future development/changes in website development.

This program at deeeuuuteeetuut is more than what I could ask for. It doesn't just teach web development and UX design but also have courses that teach Video and Audio production. For the past few months, I am getting some ideas where I am mixing the ideas that I had when I was in film school with the ideas that I had about websites. Although they are in rough stages and will take some time and work to get more polished, I am very excited about the possibility of combining art and computer technology. As I have some knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. I made the websites that I mentioned above using that knowledge. I will get a head start when I begin the program. I also know some Adobe Illustrator using which I made some illustrations and this will greatly help me in the design courses. Please don’t think for any reason that I don’t have the ability or intentions to study this program. I am more than prepared to begin this and have honest intentions of working hard and completing this program with good results.

Since August 2018, I have been working as an ullu at finfafegling. My job involves rating and verifying the quality of businesses, Point of Interests and places on online maps. I also rate the relevancy and validity of queries issued to artificial voice assistants. Working this job helped me introduce the back-end part of the search engines and artificial voice assistants. Although this job is not related to website coding, it helps me understand the criteria that companies use to define the relevancy of the search results. My experience here will help in bridging the gap between the web applications that I will create in the future and the coding that is required to create those applications. Before working here, I didn’t know that there was such a system in between the the user searched and the results.

Courses like Introduction to Photography, Creative Writing, Communication, Practical Film Making and others from the one year of Bachelor of Media Production that I studied will complement the courses like Digital Photography, New Media Communication and Video Storytelling at deeeuuuteeetuut. I will combine Video Production and Web Development with the business knowledge that I gained at dungu College. Also, courses like Enterprise for New Media and New Media Operations at deeeuuuteeetuut will equip me with all the necessary skills.

I have a very concrete future plan. I intend to start a creative agency in India after completing my diploma at deeeuuuteeetuut. The economic aspect of my future plan is based on the facts that India is the fastest developing economy and this is the best time to enter the market. Most of creative content agencies that are the big names in India today are on the internet and this allows a creator to reach audience beyond borders. I will be able to combine arts, technology and business to make things that aren’t just entertaining and purpose-serving but also are economically profitable. Another aspect of my future plan is based on my principles and my family. I have seen the sacrifices that my family made to raise, educate and provide for my needs. ‘A son is the support of his old parents’ - this is an idea that I have grown up with and I also intent to be a support of my parents. Working towards my future based on these two aspects will make me a person I want to become.

_END>>>

I hope this helps.

A few things more that I would like to add:
I was also quite ready to accept the failure. Not at first but slowly during the whole process I had to learn to live with the refusal and a whole different trajectory of my life that would follow if I my application had been refused. I read Bhagat Singh (https://www.marxists.org/archive/bhagat-singh/index.htm) :D I don't know if this would help you or not but please try to find a life and a good one in whatever dump life throws at you.
:)
Nicely written, well done. But isn't it too long? And did you apply on your own or some agency?

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
Nicely written, well done. But isn't it too long? And did you apply on your own or some agency?
It is long since I covered everything that I thought the Visa Officer should know about me. Someone who have just passed Grade 12 would have less things to write about their history, I think. Covering all the relevant details was very important to me.
I hired an agent before writing this SoP and I think I wasted that money. They didn't add anything significant in the SoP. They sold me hope very well and I bought into it since I was very vulnerable then. I would recommend Hotcourses. I was a fool not to hire them. They told me that there's also the possibility of refusal. I should have been a realist then. Also, they weren't going to charge anything for their services.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
It is long since I covered everything that I thought the Visa Officer should know about me. Someone who have just passed Grade 12 would have less things to write about their history, I think. Covering all the relevant details was very important to me.
I hired an agent before writing this SoP and I think I wasted that money. They didn't add anything significant in the SoP. They sold me hope very well and I bought into it since I was very vulnerable then. I would recommend Hotcourses. I was a fool not to hire them. They told me that there's also the possibility of refusal. I should have been a realist then. Also, they weren't going to charge anything for their services.
Although my agent wrote my SOP, but she told me that SOP shouldn't be longer than two pages. Anyways you got your visa, congratulations again. Just wish me luck for my application.

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
Although my agent wrote my SOP, but she told me that SOP shouldn't be longer than two pages. Anyways you got your visa, congratulations again. Just wish me luck for my application.
I don't think wishing you a good luck from my end can do anything for you. Try to be a realist. Read Bhagat SIngh :D
But, just for you sake, Good Luck.

Reactions: narayanjha65

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I have also chosen somewhat related but very far away field. Your sop is really better than mine. When I read your sop I could convince myself that you are really genuine student. If I think again I was very bold and direct without any personal touch in my sop. Definitely noted for next sop if I got refusal.

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
I have also chosen somewhat related but very far away field. Your sop is really better than mine. When I read your sop I could convince myself that you are really genuine student. If I think again I was very bold and direct without any personal touch in my sop. Definitely noted for next sop if I got refusal.
I tried to be as honest as I could and wrote about 10 drafts of this.

Preparing ahead for the failure is good. :)

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I don't think wishing you a good luck from my end can do anything for you. Try to be a realist. Read Bhagat SIngh :D
But, just for you sake, Good Luck.
Oh, come on. This will uplift my soul. Waiting period is killing me as I am free now and trying to find some kind of skilled job or internship. I know that I wont make my process Faster.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Good read... I also applied to a program without prior work experience and completely unrelated educational background. But still I pursued it, I hate to be told that I can't do something that I wanted lol. I wrote a genuine SOP. I hope I get the same results like you did.

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
Good read... I also applied to a program without prior work experience and completely unrelated educational background. But still I pursued it, I hate to be told that I can't do something that I wanted lol. I wrote a genuine SOP. I hope I get the same results like you did.
Please do share your SoP as that will help future applicants looking for help.

Allan92

Jun 20, 2019
Here is my SOP for reapplication.Is it convincing or do I do some more.Help me,what did i miss? I plan on reapplying next week

SUBJECT: STUDY PERMIT RE-APPLICATION

Respected Authority,
My name is FRANCIS KAMAU ALLAN, a Kenyan citizen. I am currently working as a Research and Development Assistant at Rocmax investments. I have a diploma in purchasing and supplies management from The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology completed in 2013.I have previously interned at Kenya Airports Authority in the procurement department and also at the ministry of land, I have that indicated in my resume. I applied and was accepted for a course leading to Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Trent University Peterborough DLI# O19395164223 which starts on 5th September 2019.
I had applied for a study permit with UCI: xxxx Application No:xxxx but refused on the following reasons;
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

JUSTIFICATION:
(a) Personal assets and financial status
In the previous application I had not included documents of purchase of a parcel of land that is in progress as well as my personal bank statements dating back six (6) months. With this application find them attached alongside all other relevant documents.

(b) I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
My tuition fee for one (1) academic year at Trent University is 22,462.53 CAD which is Ksh1,752,114 other costs include residence room and board (Meals, shared occupancy, utilities, laundry) at 8,500 CAD, books and supplies at 1,000 CAD totaling to 31,962 CAD or Ksh 2,493,036 per academic year. All costs during my entire study period will be met by my uncle Benson Kimani Njuguna and any other incurred costs relating to my four (4) year study period. In support of that included are his personal bank statements for the last six (6) months with a balance of not less than 60,000 CAD/ Ksh 4,680,000. He is and has been my sponsor/guardian/mentor for as long as I can remember having played more of a father figure in my life having grown without a biological father therefore I can attest to having more than enough financial resources to cater for my entire study period.
Reasons to study in Canada
(a) Quality Education.
Canadian universities are internationally renowned institutes that attract top professors and offer programs tailored to a changing economy. One completes their course smarter than they were and very well prepared to launch or advance their careers.
(b) Diverse and cosmopolitan environment.
Canada is a multicultural environment both in class and society at large. This creates a great advantage for me, meaning it is easily adaptable and to make friends. By that I will learn about other perspectives to what I know and do not know. This kind of networking will enlarge my horizons in terms of approaches on business matters.
(c) Universities focus on research
As far as I know, Canadian universities programs focus a lot on research and students get to engage a lot in intriguing experiments and projects meant to provide a complete study experience based on innovation and forward thinking

As to why I chose to go for a Bachelors of Business Administration is because of the diversity and versatility associated with it, it has many iterations that focus on different aspects. I found it a perfect fit for me and my future having grown around an Uncle who has grown a company (Rocmax Investments) from scratch and one that I am an employee of also propelled me to pursue a degree in entrepreneurship out of sheer passion.

Educational goals
(a) To Demonstrate business knowledge needed to make business decisions
This will help me in the application of a core body of discipline-specific knowledge to business situations and problems.

(b) To Apply critical thinking to business problems
With the use of integrated business knowledge to identify problems, generate solutions, and develop reasoned conclusions. Understand the ethical, legal, and social responsibilities of individuals and organizations.

(c) To Apply quantitative reasoning skills to make recommendations and business decisions
This will guide in the application of quantitative analysis and interpretation to business problems, Use data to analyze business decisions and use software to analyze and implement business decisions.
(d) To apply effective business communication techniques to business situations.
These techniques will assist in effective:
-Presentation of ideas in writing.
-presentation of ideas orally
-presentation of ideas visually.
-working in teams.
(e) Global business understanding.
The course will help in recognizing implications of principal environmental differences for conducting global business and recognize cultural implications for conducting business globally.
Career GOALS
Masters in Business Administration
Upon completion of my bachelor’s degree, I plan to further my education by enrolling for an MBA course which goes a long way in furthering my career and satisfying my desire to acquire it.
Enhance my Leadership ability
I see myself in a more managerial role a few years from today with attributes such as initiative, drive, motivation and a take-charge attitude.
Rocmax Growth
Another of my goals is to help in the growth of Rocmax investments into a global business. This is as a way of sincerely giving back to my uncle who has been of great influence in my life in terms of whom I am today and who I will be in future.
After my four years at Trent University I return back here with all the knowledge, experiences to continue working at Rocmax Investments which I intend to propel its growth to international levels. This is as a gift to my Uncle, Benson who has been a major pillar in my life that I can never stress enough.
Rather the least I can give back as a way of expressing gratitude in action.

In full application I have attached all the documents necessary for your perusal .Kindly reconsider the decision and offer me the study permit to further my studies and progress my career. Your reconsideration will be highly appreciated as you grant the study permit.

Francis Kamau Allan

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Please do share your SoP as that will help future applicants looking for help.
Hi. I have not been approved yet so I don't think my SOP will be helpful "now" once I get the approval sure I will share it so that people can use it as a reference when applying for a completely different program.

Reactions: zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
Here is my SOP for reapplication.Is it convincing or do I do some more.Help me,what did i miss? I plan on reapplying next week

SUBJECT: STUDY PERMIT RE-APPLICATION

Respected Authority,
My name is FRANCIS KAMAU ALLAN, a Kenyan citizen. I am currently working as a Research and Development Assistant at Rocmax investments. I have a diploma in purchasing and supplies management from The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology completed in 2013.I have previously interned at Kenya Airports Authority in the procurement department and also at the ministry of land, I have that indicated in my resume. I applied and was accepted for a course leading to Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Trent University Peterborough DLI# O19395164223 which starts on 5th September 2019.
I had applied for a study permit with UCI: xxxx Application No:xxxx but refused on the following reasons;
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

JUSTIFICATION:
(a) Personal assets and financial status
In the previous application I had not included documents of purchase of a parcel of land that is in progress as well as my personal bank statements dating back six (6) months. With this application find them attached alongside all other relevant documents.

(b) I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
My tuition fee for one (1) academic year at Trent University is 22,462.53 CAD which is Ksh1,752,114 other costs include residence room and board (Meals, shared occupancy, utilities, laundry) at 8,500 CAD, books and supplies at 1,000 CAD totaling to 31,962 CAD or Ksh 2,493,036 per academic year. All costs during my entire study period will be met by my uncle Benson Kimani Njuguna and any other incurred costs relating to my four (4) year study period. In support of that included are his personal bank statements for the last six (6) months with a balance of not less than 60,000 CAD/ Ksh 4,680,000. He is and has been my sponsor/guardian/mentor for as long as I can remember having played more of a father figure in my life having grown without a biological father therefore I can attest to having more than enough financial resources to cater for my entire study period.
Reasons to study in Canada
(a) Quality Education.
Canadian universities are internationally renowned institutes that attract top professors and offer programs tailored to a changing economy. One completes their course smarter than they were and very well prepared to launch or advance their careers.
(b) Diverse and cosmopolitan environment.
Canada is a multicultural environment both in class and society at large. This creates a great advantage for me, meaning it is easily adaptable and to make friends. By that I will learn about other perspectives to what I know and do not know. This kind of networking will enlarge my horizons in terms of approaches on business matters.
(c) Universities focus on research
As far as I know, Canadian universities programs focus a lot on research and students get to engage a lot in intriguing experiments and projects meant to provide a complete study experience based on innovation and forward thinking

As to why I chose to go for a Bachelors of Business Administration is because of the diversity and versatility associated with it, it has many iterations that focus on different aspects. I found it a perfect fit for me and my future having grown around an Uncle who has grown a company (Rocmax Investments) from scratch and one that I am an employee of also propelled me to pursue a degree in entrepreneurship out of sheer passion.

Educational goals
(a) To Demonstrate business knowledge needed to make business decisions
This will help me in the application of a core body of discipline-specific knowledge to business situations and problems.

(b) To Apply critical thinking to business problems
With the use of integrated business knowledge to identify problems, generate solutions, and develop reasoned conclusions. Understand the ethical, legal, and social responsibilities of individuals and organizations.

(c) To Apply quantitative reasoning skills to make recommendations and business decisions
This will guide in the application of quantitative analysis and interpretation to business problems, Use data to analyze business decisions and use software to analyze and implement business decisions.
(d) To apply effective business communication techniques to business situations.
These techniques will assist in effective:
-Presentation of ideas in writing.
-presentation of ideas orally
-presentation of ideas visually.
-working in teams.
(e) Global business understanding.
The course will help in recognizing implications of principal environmental differences for conducting global business and recognize cultural implications for conducting business globally.
Career GOALS
Masters in Business Administration
Upon completion of my bachelor’s degree, I plan to further my education by enrolling for an MBA course which goes a long way in furthering my career and satisfying my desire to acquire it.
Enhance my Leadership ability
I see myself in a more managerial role a few years from today with attributes such as initiative, drive, motivation and a take-charge attitude.
Rocmax Growth
Another of my goals is to help in the growth of Rocmax investments into a global business. This is as a way of sincerely giving back to my uncle who has been of great influence in my life in terms of whom I am today and who I will be in future.
After my four years at Trent University I return back here with all the knowledge, experiences to continue working at Rocmax Investments which I intend to propel its growth to international levels. This is as a gift to my Uncle, Benson who has been a major pillar in my life that I can never stress enough.
Rather the least I can give back as a way of expressing gratitude in action.

In full application I have attached all the documents necessary for your perusal .Kindly reconsider the decision and offer me the study permit to further my studies and progress my career. Your reconsideration will be highly appreciated as you grant the study permit.

Francis Kamau Allan
I think your Letter is pretty good.
Perhaps you should stress more on the reasons why you will return after your program's completion. From what I can understand, your reason for the return is that you owe something to your Uncle and to fulfill your societal obligation you will come back and work for your uncle. You should also talk about your plan and aspirations that you wish to implement in your home country and it should be your primary reason for the return.

Also, there seems some discrepancy about what you will do after the degree completion. You wrote "Upon completion of my bachelor’s degree, I plan to further my education by enrolling for an MBA course which goes a long way in furthering my career and satisfying my desire to acquire it." in one sentence and "After my four years at Trent University I return back here with all the knowledge, experiences to continue working at Rocmax Investments which I intend to propel its growth to international levels.". You should clarify this.

And make this part of the sentence more humble "and offer me the study permit to further my studies and progress my career." as it sounds kind of rude. Or maybe its not and its just my perception.

And I am no expert and don't know what goes in the heads of the Visa Officers. Take as much advice from people as you can and make the best out of it. Hope this helps.